Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Terlepas lagi..

Last week ada majlis akikah at my house, for the so adorable nephew of mine..
Alhamdulillah it went well.. Mikayo chomel sgt...Stress je terlepas such occasion. Ok, not so important, but I just wish I can be at home at times like this. In fact I wish I am at home at all times. Hehe Too demanding, isn't it?
I'm sure the whole extended family was there. Aunties surely busy with the cooking and uncles setting up the khemah, carpet, lighting or whatever needed to be done. I enjoy the hassle of preparing for a majlis. I like the chaos created by kids, people dressing up, cousins sharing makeups and discussing bout their tudungs or hairdos (hehe ikut akakkk die ni), and the best part is after the floor has been carpeted with the large red carpet, furnitures re-organized, and all sections are fully decorated. Its like a whole new look. Chantekk. Mum also loves to buy fresh flowers for special occasion. Well, we do have bunga tipu for the whole year kan! ;) Enggak sabar mau balik...



Kids around mikayo..awwww.... ;)

Oh yes, last sunday night ada kungfu hustle kat tv. Wah gelak sorang2..LOL Made me miss home even more. Selalu gelak2 ngan ibu or along or abang or arwah Wan. Bab2 tengok citer2 budus begini mmg inilah orang2 nya. Sory ngah, ko slalu tidur halfway of ANY movies! Ahaks Miss u people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mikayo nama btol ke nama manje tu? cute name tu

MISS J @Lagapas said...

~Farhana~

huhu nama manje jer...