Hello...
nothing much to update. Today bangun lambat giler then sampai lab sangat lambat. Lately ngantuk je rasa. Selari dengan weather yang semakin teruk ni. Luckily environment in my lab is so lively. Dengan adanya Mr. Math, senang hatila sket buat kerja dlm lab tu. My post doc takde for two weeks, so bahagia sket hidup. But she'll return by next monday! Ish3....misery life will start all over again...Konfem akan meng-control diri dalam lab. Hehe She's a nice person (if not under pressure), it's just that she's a very moody type of person. I don't like it! Kalau experiment die tak jadi, kekechiwaan dia tu terasa dek semua orang dalam lab.
I am struggling to be as optimist as I can in cambridge (naturally I am), but I really don't need such negative energy around me! Work is just work, why take it emotionally? Kalau nak pun, takyah express pada semua orang okey....
OK, merepek di situ..anyway...today finish lab early. At 6pm, meet up with the girls to go to Mill Road to get halal meat. Then we ate at Chicken cottage. I have sandwich, so just tapaw mereka punya ayam. Hehe Kak lin joined us later on. She'll be going back to Malaysia soon *hope things will get better *
Then borak2, luahan perasaan n bincang2 tentang relationship n bla bla bla..then balik. Sampai college I bumped into Elef (Eleftherios Garyfallidis) pelikkan name die hehe From Greece. He invited me for his birthday party last night, but I was too tired to go. Tibe2 terjumpe, terkejut jap dah la lupe nak msg die tak jadi datang! Kejam jehan kejam...So, maybe sunday we'll meet up. Tengoklah, kerja banyak ni.....
Oh yes, stil tak update tentang last sunday..nnt lah..macam best je...
Kay...I'm off for now. And yes, tonite kak belle nak datang kot. ;)
Saturday, 14 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment