Sunday, 15 June 2008

Saturday activity

Aloha

Now dah jam 9.20pm dah. Cepatje saturday habis. Asal benda best, mesti goes away too quickly! Menci....


Today bangun ada sedikit lewat (tidur lewat again lastnite). Then kemas2 buat kerja, lunch time went to Kak Ina's house, ada makan2. Plus Dina from Sussex came to have all of us as her "samples". Nothing scientific nor close to exam questions. Tapi nervous tak pasal2. Hehe

We have to answer some questionairres that she's prepared in the laptop and on papers. Bukan questionaire la kot. More on english, concentration and memory test. Ada 100 questions about English grammar. Gilos! *Thanks Dina for making me feel a bit zany this afternoon* And I have proved myself that I am not a very focussed person (not ALL the time of course!!). Easily distracted. And sometimes find it hard to concentrate.. Parah tu..Tapi I finished the questions anyway...

*Naseb baik lepas masuk cambridge* ;)

Oh yes, we were served with delicous lunch meal as well. Spageti boloignase and one uncommon finger food for the day is tortilla chips with minced beef and cheddar cheese on top. Wah..for me anything comes with cheese is yummylicous. Bijak betul K.Zetty - ada bakat jadi isteri mithali. keh keh Then kak ina masakkan cucur bawang. Pun best.....Oh yes, CL came too. Airina n Ikhwan came later. Kak Lin takdak..pi london ngan 'Abe John' and anak-anak nya...


Plan to watch Cambridge Fashion Show tonight, tapi malas sangat. Lately selalu penat jer. So I balik and main computer of course! Then realised that angah has just created a blog of her own. Bagusla tuh! Not sure its a private type or public. Nnt tanye. Anyway, Welcome2 sis! Hope you'll find the serenity and excitement in writing. and, Miss and love you too.............

Asraf called a while ago. Nothing much. Tapi saje nak bagitau! Hehehheee.....Ok, mau rest, penat!

I'm off

No comments: