Oh, hari ini kurang sehat. Dari yesterday kat lab dah rasa macam nak demam. Mr. Math pun kate
Mr. Math : this is the first time I see you not singing in the lab
Jehan : yeker (yes, I automatically answered in BM yer..reflex) LOL
Jehan : erm..I mean, really? Hey, I do NOT sing all the time.
Mr. Math : Yes..yes..okayy..you look tired today
Jehan : Because I do feel a bit tired. I feel I'm going to be sick!
Betul lah pulak, so harini bangun je pagi sakit kepala. I cant imagine myself cycling all the way to the lab. Plus, luckily I have done some experiments in advance yesterday. Target harini writing2 je..I guess no harm done if I just stayed in my room. Now feeling better, tapi cam tak kuasa nk bekerja. Called Asraf, he's sick too..Kesiann.. Cewah..susah senang bersama la kunun ;)
Called ibu, she's in a meeting. So called along, borak2 best giler. She updated me about mikayo and her mummy-life. Challenging, exhausting but loving every minute of it. Mikayo seems to be a very active boy! Kuat menangis plak tu (dont all babies??) From what she said, I have the impression that this lil' newcomer brings the whole family closer. Everybody loves to come to check on him and my sis and ibu. Bagus kann ;) Before we ended the conversation, I asked along to kiss mikayo for me..ngehee...
Anyway...
mikayo's real name is Maher Mikail Oh. The "oh" is derived from the daddy's surname "Muhammad Ariff Oh bin Abdullah". When my sister was pregnant (by this time, we already knew the baby is a boy), along had this dream where auntie J, that's me! asked the baby;
Auntie J : What is your name..?
Mikayo : My name is muhamad mikayo!!
*in a super-cute voice!
He tried to say "muhamad mikail oh", but he said it too fast and pelat-like so it sounded like mikayo! Is he cute or cute?? Ahaks! Since then, I keep refering the baby in along's tummy as mikayo sampaila sekarang...chomel..chomell..
Orang kata its better to call a name that has good meanings. So this name wont stay for long I guess. But I like it! Maher / Mahir, (not sure of the spelling) is given by his nenek. She met this lovely ustaz during hajj, who has a lovely voice (good looking tak?) She instantly fell in love, with the name, of course! (hehe) and named the baby maher/mahir, with hope that he'll grow up into a fine man. InsyaAllah *if God permits*
Enuff said...had my break!
Wednesday, 18 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment