Sunday, 8 June 2008

Terangnyer...

It's sunday 8th of June 2008 at 4.27 in the morning...

Yup, u got that right. Kalau di malaysia tgh pagi2 buta pukul 4 pagi ni. I cant sleep last night, so I stayed awake until now. I am not doing anything worthy right now nor I feel like continuing on my thesis writing. I turn the tv the whole time, watching BBC news.
Obviously the news about Hillary's defeat against Obama is being repetitively announced. Then they have this issue about lesbian territory in Lesbos, Greece. Also 'bionic contact lense'? An electronic contact lens has been developed that will enable maps and videos to be beamed before the wearer's eyes. Wuhuu...advance bangat, We soon no longer need the GPS to navigate our way around town. Bagus jgk. Should be useful in KL. ;)
Rasa macam mmbuang masa, so I am ironing all my clothes (obsession that I developed lately). Anyway..suddenly I realised out of the window that it's already bright. Bright as in 6.30am back home. Check out the photos, view from my room. Sangat peaceful.... ;) Note: ini adalah 4.30 pagi!

Oopsie..subuh hampir habis..Got to go...

Oh yes, yesterday's afternoon (saturday) andak called and asked me to online. So I turned my YM and webcam. Best dgr suara my family. Tapi tak dapat tgk atok n nenek's face cuz andak left his webcam in the office. They can see me instead. We shall give it another try ok, andak! Maju ke hadapan dengan informasi teknologi....Hehe I loike!

ok..have a good sunday people! Kene jumpe "Big boss" ;)

ok one more thing, congratulations to winnie for your engagement! Looking very pretty on your big day...Sayang Win! Muax

I'm off

No comments: