Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Weekend yang productive...NOT!

Last week I wished I could be more productive the following week, after I have recovered from the eye infection...mmg my eyes have fully recovered. Tetapi weekend kali ini juge tidak berapa produktif! (so contradict to my initial plan..not surprising!)

Instead, my weekend was fully booked! On saturday, I was invited by K.Lin to have lunch at Sanjukta's house (K.Lin's labmate). Her flat was really comfy and the food was yummy yummy! She cooked chicken kari, beef stew (i think), salad, n some pakistani dishes..mmg sedap. We arrived very early at her house, around 12noon. I have to get back to town by 3 bcuz I had another date with 3 guys from the lab (jgn jeles!) So, I have planned it all. Makan from 12, borak2 until 2.30 and take bus at 2.30 to town. Tetapi, kerana masalah teknikal, we started eating only at 2.15pm! Kelaparan aku menunggu aja! Tapi it was worth it.

As planned, I had to take the bus at 2.30pm to town. My labmates wanted to watch indiana jones this time. I insisted on watching Sex and the city. Of course the guys takmau! Majority wins..So ikutkan aja..Also i know, il watch it with my girl friends..huhu..confirm kami berangan selepas itu! LOL

I asked K.Lin to come along. She resisted the day before, but then decided to come along (after being told Marcelo would also join the club) ahaks! jgn mara K.Lin..gurau aja.I'm trying to set u up with orang puteyh ni...hahahhaa...fyi, he likes to talk a lot with K.Lin. Oh, Marcelo yg buncit n comel itu...

Anywayy...no doubt we were a bit late. Luckily they bought the tickets for 4pm show. So we had drinks and chit-chat. Xiao Fei brought his girlfren, so they missed the photo session! Indiana jones sucks! Certain parts are funny la jgk, but overall I would NOT reccomend to watch....malas nk ulas pnjang. D point is, you can give it a pass.


After movie, we went for a drink at La Granta. Weather was a bit chilly, but we found ourselves sitting outside the bar, coz the scenery is just irresistable. Takdela lawa sgt, but it was refreshing to minum2 di luar. Bley tgk swan! hehe

Then, Marcelo decided to go back n cook. Me and K.Lin wanted to eat at Thai restaurant just next to the bar we were sitting. After a long thought, I suggested to cook at college. It was getting late n K.Lin didnt bring her bike front light, she better just stayed at my place that night. Perfecto, we can cook, watch tv n sleep at my place. Mr. Mathias also tag along..He mmg malas nk balik college, so terpaksalah memasak utk 3 org..

Cewah..kunun dinner at my place, turned out K.Lin cooked for the three of us. Sebab kalau I masak 2 jam baru dpt makan. As for Mr.Math, he was clueless on what to do. So duk diam2 je yer..let the girls rock in the kitchen! LOL Then semua makan kat my room. Kami ajar Mr. Math makan kt atas lantai. Haha tula, nak lagi belajar adat kami. Tu belum makan dengan tangan lagi. Konfem kelaparan! ;) So malam tu mkn best n K.Lin slept at my place.

Oleh kerana kedai tutup sgtlah awal di England (kurang bijak di siteww), so I tak sempat nk shop2. So the next day, me n K.Lin mmg determined to go to grafton centre to grab some items. And so we did! Sgtlah efficient...SHOPPING! balas dendam minggu lepas tak jadi pi london ;) Happy2..then balik n smbung kerja sedikit..prepare for lab the next day...

So? Productive atau tidak minggu ini? "Sangaattt" ;)

p/s: lupe nak mention name2 yang amat penting in my "swollen eyes" posting. Terima kasih yg tak terhingga untuk Encik Asraf Ahmad Kamil Saraidin di atas sokongan moral dan emosional! Huhu..He called me every now and then to check on me! I bothered him by calling a few times too, to keep me occupied..ahaks..sgtlah mementingkan diri sendiri apabila sedang bosan di dalam gelap itu hari..So...thanks heaps deary... XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh, anda pergi menonton bersama si bonchit teman serumahku?! hahaha. i hope u guys didn't talk about me! apart from that, berjaya tak meng'hook-up?' =P

Josh said...

Mana satu boipren K.Lin tu?

Anonymous said...

~miss z~

oh, dh siap kutuk u segala! ahaks..takdelah, kami berbincang tentang hala tuju dan masa depan biotech (pnjam ayat yer Joah)...
hook up berjaya atau tidak kenela tanye feedback dr K.Lin..huhu

~josh~

boipren K.Lin? waduh, habisla saya kene marah dgn K.Lin..gosip2 liar..haha..nway, he's the one in blue shirt..hensem tak? wakaka