Yes, it's obvious I was upset for the last few days...Many thanks to all who showed some concern in my current state and even more appreciative for the encouraging and motivating words. Pada orang yang lebih berpengalaman, I gain confidence in your words, as you have been there before me. To my friends who are in the same boat, thanks for standing by me and made me realize I'm, not facing this alone. I'm sure we will all get through this.
Okayyy...the initial plan was to NOT make the next few posts (or ever) sounds melancholic. I just hate the notion of being sad and hopeless! So let's spice things up a bit, OK.
One good thing I have picked up after watching this movie repeatedly when I was a child, was that everytime I feel sad, I'll try to reflect on the wonderful things in life (yup, sounds a bit cliche there), remember the sweet moments I've had before, or the many wonderful possibilities in the future. Of course, it does not work all the time and certainly the anger/worry/sadness/whatever won't ease in a split second, but more often than not, it helps. At least, my mind is bound to be guarded from negative thoughts.
Hence, for my own sake, I'll jot down a few of my favourite things...... ;))
*family n special ones are inclusive!!
1- A good night (or day) sleep
2- Moisturized skin
3- Calling ibu (along angah abang and atok follow the queue)
4- Mikayo's pictures (latest obsession) I'll be obsessed with his head once I can be near him
5- Asraf and his wake up call (rather annoying actually, but I wanted him to) *chuckles*
6- Sunny day (not applicable in malaysia, cuz everyday is sunny)
7- Receiving Gifts (who doesn't include this??) and buying gifts..i loike!
8- Milo, Chocolates, Hot chocolate, as for today caramel frappucino
9- Colourful sticky notes, colourful pens
10- Singing, music, instruments
11- Gossips (yang baik2 saje..uhuk uhuk!)
12- Handbags! (oh yes, more than any other accessories)
13- Fragrance
15- Shop and window shop
16- TV of course
17- Dwelling in my future fantasies..kids, getting rich, travelling, living abroad (not for long!) and spending lavishly for me familia
18- Comedy love stories
19- Kids
20- Travelling (Time and financially affordable)
21- Desserts!
22- Tudung putih (almost everyday)
23- Collecting books (not neccessarily read them, I should, but I love the view of books arranged on the shelves)
24- Anything with Cheese (except the kind of chesse that has maggots on it)
25- Changing desktop wallpapers
26- Get together with the girls (and makan2 or minum2)
27- NO lab meeting! eheh
28- Watch movie/TV series repeatingly
29- Buying toiletries
30- Eyeliner, mascara, blusher and lipstick - a MUST
31- Inspirational quotes
32- Flat tummy - huh??
33- My ring and necklace (the one I'm currently wearing)
36- Beautiful people (i have my own definition..personality+style+++)
37- Cathing up with ol frens (cik oda, layana, winie, aliyya n d rest!)
38- Working in the lab (without tension and time pressure..my own sweet time okeh! if only..)
39- Thinking of future kids' names (haha..ive got two names in my mind) nope, not getting married anytime soon..just for the fun of it. Trust me, when the time comes, I'll probably have no idea at all. Why not make a list of choice now? Plus, it's fun! *gigles*
The list can go on....but this is enough for now. I am already smiling (and sleepy) now. 5am, sudah terang, thinking of jogging this morning. Tengoklah. So peeps, do this. List down your favourite things.
Sebagai penutup, enjoy the clip I attached below. It's one of my favourite songs, ever..as a kid and as I am now. Last time, when I tried to memories the wordings, I did not think they are significant to me, as we don't have snow in malaysia and ponnies or mittens. But I can imagine those things and I simply loving them too.
Oh yes, managed to find a clip with lyrics. How handy. Time I kecik-kecik dulu, kene pause the video tape a few times to pen down the wordings. Sometimes we (with my sis) were just guessing, as long as they sound the same. Hehe Let's sing together.
*i know the wordings by heart in case you're wondering ;)
Enjoy

1 comment:
panjangnya list my favourite things.. it's good you have plenty of things that can cheer u up. at least one is bound to work..keep it coming. maybe i should follow suite
Post a Comment