Location : Lab
Time: 4pm (UK time)
Mental status : Obviously relaxed
Huhu sangatlah gumbira (alhamdulillah) cuz I just finished with my first presentation ever here. I stayed quite late last night to make some changes to my presentation slides. After discussing with Gabi (postdoc) yesterday evening, I realized there were some extra informations should be included...Also, the gene analysis was a bit confusing and too long. Had to spend a few hours to summarize all and make sense out of it. Basically had to cut down the words and compact-kan all the data...Fenin2....
Anyway, I have to say I didnt have time to practise properly. So, pagi ni bangun, redah jer...I was thinking, if any questions asked, I have read the papers, so the answer should be somewhere in my brain..kan! huhu But for nextime it's better to be fully prepared la..Cuz this is just pre-presentation before the real viva! Uish..cuakss
Supervisor said "i am quite impressed..you did a lot of study on research background"
So..happy la jgk..But personally, I think there's plenty of room for improvement. Sure, its my first time..so ade 2nd chance..The first time is always most difficult. Over time, you can picture the whole concept in mind. So, dun worry if you feel like the blur-riest person on earth! THAT's normal. But of course, it's not an excuse to sit back and wait for things to come around, work towards it..
Honestly, the first TWO months in cambridge I was like "what the hell is going on here?" When my supervisor went on explaining about the project, I was like "erm....wat exactly do you mean?" (dengan muka kureng yakin) this came out like...SEJUTA kali!! kehkeh
Well..thinking back, that's was just the first phase before you get familiar with your project...the "stupid phase" they call it..hihiii
Received loads of feedback from the group members..makanya, akan buat the corrections....
wihii....more work, but I cant wait to have the 2nd presentation when my thesis chapters are done! (long way to go babe...)
Anywayyy, after presentation we finally went to pizza hut! Mr. Math has been persuading us to have lunch there soo many times! Yes..so many times! We didnt' have that much time during lunch hour to try out new places. Obviously unlike in Malaysia, Seksyen 7 Shah Alam tu je ade berlambak restaurant to try out. Hm...
Oleh kerana hatiku senang today, pergi jgk lah....vegetarian pizza that is...tp sedap jgk..it was a buffet "all you can eat" for 5 pounds only..Kenyang n mulelah mengantuk...goshh..
ok, back to lab.......

4 comments:
I'm in full confidence that you can get through with flying colours. BTW, a new found boyfriend? hahaha..
p/s. If u so happen to meet up with Puan Lin, presuade her to start up a blog.
u have blog? why u don't ever mention about it? waaaahhhh... kecik ati.
hey babe, bleh saya dtg melawat?
Miss J.......posing Mangga lakk dahh...haha..add me to your mind blogger! :D
~Josh~
Terima kasih..really appreciate the encouraging words..aminn..
new found bf? huhu more on a bully-partner! hehe
saya dah ajak Pn.Lin blogging "takde masa" katenyer..
~Zy~
Sorry dear..i patut beritahu u..tp i ade visit urs before this.hehe oklah,i buat promosi besar-besaran after dis..mau visit? OF COURSE! u are most welcome dahlinggg
~Farah~
wakaka..bile lagi mau pose maut kn? yup, i have added ur link..nice to read ur blog..comelicous! muax
Post a Comment