Helluuu Malaysia!
This is my first writing in a blog (apart from lab report and academically related, btw) after more than a year! Malass sekali! For those who know me, they'll know the existence of my previous blog in friendster(still available but not active). The last entry was on 15th Sept, 2006! Gosh, ages ago...after a long time though, today I decided to read my own postings in friendster....Weird enough, I felt like they were written by someone else! The words and expressions I used then were soo, how to say.."zaman mude-mudi"...Kelakar juga baca own writing. There were few postings about me feeling upset, but for me to visualize myself going thru the same scenario as described just unimaginable. Perhaps I'm not a good writer..perhaps I have grown up so much now that I see things differently.
Anyway, that funny feeling made me want to start writing all over again. It would be interesting to read it again 20 years from now, what my current thoughts are. Also, today I am leading a life as a postgraduate (as if 3 years of bachelor not enuff!) currently doing my MPhil, and most importantly I'm living this student life far awwwayyy from home. A place where about 5 months ago felt truely alien to me, the weather was just too horrible, the food are tasteless and the culture is to the extremeeee different from what I'm used to. Well, not all in a bad way though. Being me, although aware of the difficulties and challenges in my life, I prefer to direct my thoughts and energy on the positive side of most things. Thus, I feel grateful being who I am today, being where I am and for what I've gained (and redha for what I have lost).
Having said that, I wish to to share soo many things with my dearest friends back home and so I can update them with my activities in this blog. Also, there are plenty of valuable experience I feel worth sharing with those out there, especially my juniors who show interest in making their way towards higher education (post-bachelor that is). Well, I dont know everything! But there are certainly some topics I can talk about ^-^ The people I've made friends with from accross the world (very interesting ppl) and fellow malaysians who keep my sanity firm and my apetite back to normal. All these are simply to bring you through the exceptionally exciting and not any less competitive life in cambridge....
So, why not just continue with the same blog in friendster? For a start, I enjoy decorating my own page! No fun in friendster's blog. I am not a great deisgner, but I get bored easily so have to find the right look for me. For those who know me, I change my laptop's desktop background almost everyday! Hehe And update my YM status message regularly! Anywayyyyy, for this blog its a combination of dark grey page background and soft colours like pink, yellow and light blue. I keep it simple and kemas, but took me few hours to organize them! And who knows when I will change the whole background again. Oh please no....dont have that much time. Journals ade banyak giler nk bace! Also, in here I can view my whole postings even the earliest ones. The only disadvantage is m friends will not receive notifications once my blog is updated. (anybody can figure how to update them, just like in Friendster). But its no biggy...do bookmark this page ok kawan2. tak kuasa i nak update u all manually.
Hm..So there you go.....Oh yes, fyi, at present moment I m extremely busy with thesis writing. Papers are berteraburing atas katil and on my desk! But as before, when I'm bored and the thesis writing leads me to mind blockage, I'll drop by and say something. When I'm feeling wacky I might post a few entries in one day! Berpenyakit la pulak kan...
Just to summarize it all, this is just a blog dengan coretan harian I..if you are interested to read about d local (malaysia) political issues and some thoughtful remarks about them, you can visit a friend's blog..(kenny boy, what say u?) Or if you want to indulge in a fancy-wancy-wealthy-fashionable lifestyle, I can direct to a few (thanks to kak zetty for introducing em and made me spent 10 minutes everyday reading thru them). Or perhaps wonder what malaysian celebs wrote in their blogs, I have some favourites that I visit occasionally too. The point is, let's be open, let's be aware of what's going on around you, and let's share things you think are worthwhile and might do good to others.
As for now, let me get back to my work. Terlebih sudah....Asta La Vista bebeh!
Sunday, 11 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aiyyak!!jhn..pesal jhn nyer eng vocab smakin hebat..hmm..if jhn study kt india msti terer vocab india kn..nseb bek p london!!huhu..okla..just nk jhn tau yg rauda da bace blog jhn nih so knela leave a comment rite??wokey,all d best to us wit our masters!luv u..muah3!!
"okla tu"..hahhaha...success dear!!!!u remind me of all my entries yg dah lama tak update...keep energetic girl!!!!
Post a Comment