Wrote this last night, but too sleepy to figure out how to post the clip! Hehe..Sangatlah tak celiks IT..So..I simply post it OK..
haiya tak ley tdo..this syndrome normally appears when I have plenty of work! So just want to post another entry..huahua...who says we can only post 1 entry per day?? Suka-suki la
Depicted from own comments on Lord Leandre's blog
Cant agree more with you kenn (the 13th may part. I love history btw..hehe)
unfortunately not everyone thinks like u do..or like i do..we CAN create equity and equality, IF everyone (as in every living person) in Malaysia tidak mementingkan diri sendri..
I have to say, that isss jusss impossible....too bad..wat we can do is bertolak ansur..ppl will still make a big fuss out some issues, but the world can never be perfect
As for my own experience, I grew up with many-many chinese friends..growing up in bandar Kuantan, the ratio of malay to chinese in my school was almost 1:1..As for the indian friends, I live in Klang la dey..need I say more? huhu..malay, chinese, indian..good frens close frens..they are very dear to my heart..and nothing change since then!
So, 13th May CAN be last written as just history, but some people just chose no too..let us not be one of them..
Sebagai penutup ini malam, jus wanna share this clip..it's been widely advertised in Malaysia tv, tapi orang sini mane la dapat tengok until I read utusan online. Sweet, cute but most importantly d message is deep..Sila nonton n learn from it..I dah tgk berjuta kali..huhu
nite2 ppl
Wednesday, 14 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
da 2x rauda leave comments kt sini...tp xdpt2 gak msuk..but its ok, 1 last try..huhu..by dway, iklan ni da lame gler la mkcik..rasenye b4 u fly pun lg..hehe..i agree..13th may was just a history..will never happen again..i wish..
she posted a video...!
woot woot!
:P
Post a Comment