Before this, two of my closest frens dah pun announced their majlis pertunangan. Miss Winie's engagemnet wil be end of May..This event adalah antara salah satu majlis yg sangat terkilan untuk ketinggalan.. =( Sorry win, jehan belikan prezen je lah k (end of year that is)..Another person is Miss Alia, my best fren in Pusat Asasi Sains, who will be engaged to Mr. Eppy end of July and insyaAllah will tie the knot end of dis year..Yay..that means, I'll b able to attend ur big day then..
I am so happy for the three of you..but partly sedih tak dapat attend ur engagements...I Lurrve the planning and brainstorming on the what-to-wear or what gifts to buy part..Inilah die, d disadvantage of studying abroad, u'll miss ur frens' engagemnets, even worse their weddings, cant be in d hospital when ur first nephew was born, the kenduri akikah and many2 more! However, the only scariest thing that I always pray not to happen, is to lose one of my family members while I'm away..(don't want to even think about it)...God Bless them..
Anyway..today balik lab lewat giler..around 9.10pm..hah! sape suruh datang lab lambat! (9.50 am)..huhu so almost 12 hours in the lab..serve me rite! Was quite content wif today's achievement though..cewah! tapi meraba-raba dalam kegelapan bila nak balik tadi. Apparently, cambridge keeps its electricity utilization as minimum as possible! Dahlah i ni rabun! Huhu See..muke penat!
Ok..dats it for now..better hit d sack..I am so sleepy...It's been a long day..so will tomorrow..Nite ppl!

2 comments:
babe!you've a blog..... ;) am gonna link yours to mine hehe. muacks!
ejannz
nice job well done...and well said...huuhuhh...tp i tak kan kawen selagi u balik kot..wwhahaahaa...tunggu u balik then baru i wat majlis la...wahhaa
Post a Comment