Morning people...Saturday morning mmg best! But the weather is not impressive today. I had roughly planned in my mind last night on how to spend my saturday. Was thinking of
* waking up early (i did)
* check emails (a habit that does no good, pagi2 takdenye org email)
* Do laundry n kemas2 bilik- tak byk baju so malas nk turun ke laundry!
* then go to city centre and do some shopping - Tak berjaya...
Shop for i dunnno wat! Am seriously in no mood to shop for clothes..I'm looking for new handbags though. But just not in d mood. Anywayy, bcuz d weather is terrible, I am still in d room until now! I just need one good activity to relax..Am thinking of spa...hm..bestnyer kalau kt malaysia, bley pi spa wif ibu n my hot sisters...
Yesterday I received quite a bad news, but was not bother to melayan perasaan itu. Was fasting too..from 3pagi to 8.52 malam..lame gilos kn! Hungry and bad news was just not a good associatiaon! So, stayed in the lab until 8.30pm then went to Kak Ina's place to have spaghetti with the girls..Yummy! Thanks kak ina..
I will continue with another useful tips in the next entry. For now, want to watch the tv.. I lurve saturdays cuz they also have series of classic movies..the one that has gorgeous women of very small waists, tall, tanned and handsome men (with light brown eyes that is) and dazzling-shiny marilyn monroe blonde hair, or like my all time favourite jaclyn smith's dark brown permed hair! (my mum used to have that kinda of hair too..hehe so retro!) Also, I like the idea that they have songs in the movie. If u noticed, movie lame2 semua ada sesi nyanyi..macam cerita P. Ramlee and hindustan. Why sekarang dh tak diteruskn ye? Except for hindustan movies la..Hm..I adore classical / musical films...bley berangan once the movie has finished! ;p
My all time favourite musical film is "The Sound of Music" casted by the wonderful Julie Andrew. It is a bout a woman who leaves an Austrian convent to become a governess to a Naval officer widower. When I was small after first time watching this movie,I instantly fell in love with the songs and adoring Fraulein Maria (Julie Andrew) and Captain Von Trap (the hero) In fact, I can still sing ALL the songs in the movie until today.
~the hills are alive..with the sound of music...~
Anywayy..my mum said Julie Andrew was already dead. So I ingatkn, too bad la..but when the "The princess Diaries" casted by Anne Hathaway was filmed few years ago, I was so surprised to see my childhood idol, Julie Andrew to be in the show! Apeda...ibu salah bagi info..huhu..
They had the musical show in London, or izit stil going on? I must watch nextime.
They filmed the film in Salzburg, Austria..very beautiful place, So when my mum went there 2 years ago (i think!), she bought me a shirt there. Very simple shirt, tapi "Sound of Music" is written on it..How thoughtful..Hm..watch for urself..It's good for your kids..Well, I used to watch it on and on again when I was a kid! tula kuat berangan..erm.....but seriously, it;s good for your kids' english! Watch one of ma favourite songs......
Have a lovely weeknd ppl..
Wish I can be Julie Andrew....and married to Captain Von Trap?? Ok, too demanding! Enjoy!
Saturday, 17 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment