Friday, 16 May 2008

Bella..bella

Sedey2..baru lepas nangis tengok Bella, last episode..Malas nk cerita pnjang, watch for urself..I officially vote Elly Mazlein sebagai pelakon drama terbaik! hehe..yes, I do watch malay drama thru the internet! And..i watch Bella daily from the first episode! Huhu makes me feel like home....

I do have a tv in my room, so I mengikuti cerita tempatan juger..cume tak besh! English dramas not to attractive, I'll end up watching those dramas we have back home; Desperate Housewives, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, House, Heroes, Smallville...incase u r wondering, I dont watch all of this everydayyy..gilos, kerja banyak! The only shows originated from Britain that I realy realy like are these....
  • The Apprentice (Sir Alan instead of Donald Trump)
  • Britain's got talent (it's like british idol..n yes, Simon Cowell is in there! wihiii)
  • How to Look Good Naked by Gok Wan (serius shoot..they get naked in the middle of Oxford Street!) Really exciting to watch..haharrr

I'm Off

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

setuju2.. elly pandai belakon.. esp part dia abduct 3 org jahat tu pastu marah2 dorang haha kejam giler... mase die ckp " hei org tua! dah nak mampos pon sempat ckp omputih lagi ke!!!!" hahahaha... but her make-up wont do the justice... scary mak ai..

leandre021 said...

i saw this episode (what the hell...?!)

haha! seriously! but one thing i wanna point out..well, maybe several...(its indeed, me...nyeh nyeh nyeh)

apesal pistol si minah Bella tu color biru yeh? kinda toy-ish, but hey, if u wanna kill or balas dendam, lets be stylish eh?

"Oi orang tua! nak mati pun cakap omputih.."
dats a classic one!

and the babak simbah petrol...
hehe..mcm Songkran kat Thailand, ade gak ....:P

and why la they must talk lama2, then mati. tak sempat kasi BBQ orang.baru la rating naik...

apa daa...(Kenn watching Malay dramas! woot woot! was waiting for Naruto...LOL)

kak ja said...

Salam Miss J,

*How to Look Good Naked by Gok Wan (serius shoot..they get naked in the middle of Oxford Street!) Really exciting to watch..haharrr

Noti u!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello miss j! i suker la baca entry you. you ni cool la. hehehe.

-your silent reader-

*jangan tak tauuuuuuuu (usual tone gedik)*

he he he

Anonymous said...

haha..hello anonymous yg tak brape anonymous..mcm haku tak kenal je sape hengkau! kahkahkah

n again...jgn tak tauuu....(jehan's version)

Josh said...

ehem ehem....