Anywayyyy, we still went out to have a break from being 'imprisoned' in the lab..So first we went for punting. Same like naik gondola in venice! Punting in Cambridge is the best way to explore this ancient city and is like a trip through time. We didnt hire anyone to punt for us, instead each of us tried it ourselves..The stick is quite heavy, but for me it was easy to navigate. Mr. Mathias n H-J had the worst navigation! Har har.. And they were skeptical to let me punt at first cuz they say I'm too thin (it requires quite a force to push the boat forward) Jangan tak tauuu...aku lagi terer! It's all about technique.. Cewah..anyway, let the pictures do the talking...enjoy..
p/s: sape2 dtg cambridge, this activity is a MUST...il bring you around. Need a lil more practise though ;0)
After punting, kami singgah minum di The Eagle Pub. This is a famous pub where Watson and Crick first discovered the DNA!! Menarik bukan? Mau menang jadi nobel laureatte, silelah datang ke pub ini untuk dapatkan aura...and yes of course, I drank the latest black beer by Guiness! wakakaka (gelak jahat) Hot chocolate that is... ;)
I'm sure you guys wonder how it looks like inside! I was excited myself too..N yes, mereka pelik melihat gadis bertudung masuk pub...Obviously, I don't care!
Was a GWEAT DAY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment