Thursday, 28 August 2008

Sometimes you have to let go

Shit happens.....like so often!! (told you I'll be back with more moaning and weeping)

Sometimes there is just no point to continue in an argument. I was 'arguing' with the tuan penyelia (again!) and I realized at one point, there is no way I'm gonna change the perception of this person. I admit partly the faults were mine, but seriously its no big deal and amendable. But on her side, even the little things she could not let go! It has to be MY fault whatever what.

You know, the hardest thing for any person to do is to admit his/her mistakes. I believe the only key for improvement starts by admitting that you are wrong. From there you are clear which part of your personality should be corrected/impriove whatever. And...be open to other people's opinion and listen to others perception about yourself. Haih..this type of person rasa dia je yang betul..Susah la nak deal macamni.

God..I only want to finish this as soon as possible and escape from this place. Why should I stay in a place where I know I am not being appreciated?? Entahla labu...the thing is, my personality seems to contradict with my own boss most of the time. So it makes my life more miserable, apart from the work that's already highly energy/time-demanding itself. Kalau penat bekerja, tapi happy takpe, but now I don't think both are worth to sacrifice. Not anymore.

Best way is to walk away..........

*Usaha, tawakal, redha and serahkan segalanya pada Dia* ;)

I'm trying to let go of this depressing and tormenting thoughts....to regain my peace and serenity...

let go jehan...let go...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm..u r bionic woman rite? u can do it ;p chaiyokkk!!!

Anonymous said...

InsyaAllah everything will be fine Jehan...Allah uji kite mengikut kemampuan kita...and I'm sure you can face this challenge...InsyaAllah...Luv u...

Anonymous said...

salam jehan...

thanks a lot for visiting my page as well...really appreciate it...thanks again for ur wishes...faiza pun berharap semoga Allah mempermudahkan perjalanan dan urusan ke UK...memang sekarang ni agak kelam kabut dan berdebar..resah jerr...faiza cuba uruskan sebaik mungkin...insyaAllah...terima kasih ye jehan...insyaAllah,ade rezeki,kita jumpe nanti,k....good luck and all the best jehan...you take care,k....salam....:-)

MISS J @Lagapas said...

~suw~
Bionic woman? I wish! But yes, I believe I can do it. Thanks. Mari sama2 usaha..gambate!!

~miss aleya~
Thanks for the comforting words aleya. What you said is very true. Pray for me ok, as I will pray for you. ;) InsyaAllah both of us will excel. Luv u too babe!

~Faiza~
Yes faiza..harap semuanya berjalan lancar for you. Resah kadang bagus, so that kite alert. Tapi try to enjoy your last moments kat malaysia, OK. Dun worry to much though, things will fall into place. All the best!

Anonymous said...

Jehan...kuatkan semangat, anggap tu baru dugaan kecik jer..I know u can do it! siit je lagi

Anonymous said...

~puan a~

thank you puan, mengingatkan nak balik je ni yg jadi rajin bekerja. harap itu dugaan kecik la...tak larat nak gaduh2..Doakan kan saya okk ;(

*hugs*