Oh, apekah yang sedang berlaku pada diriku. It's 1 o'clock in the morning. Feeling so tired since got back from the lab, but these eyes just couldn't shut and the brain is still actively working. Nonetheless, it's exhausted! How should I describe it?? It's like you are wide awake but too tired to do anything...Hurmmm
Anyway. tadi determine to come back from lab early. I target at 6.30pm. Then something came up so I extended the timeline to 7pm. But again, something came up and I decided to do it TODAY. So that was it - told myself, maximum 7.30pm! And so I managed to finish on time...Said goodbyes to Ms. Gabi and Mr. Mathias and then I'm off from the lab. Finally!
Keluar je main entrance department, I was dissapointed to see that it was raining. HEAVILY okk. Initial intention was to stop by Sainsburry's. The last few days I wanted to eat banana so much, but was too lazy to go out to get some. Nampaknye, harini pun tak dapat la makan pisang. Huh sadis sungguh
I could just walk back in and wait until the rain stops but I dont want to spend another minute in the department. Not the whole day! Oh, puhleeze! So with great determination, ku redah jua hujan lebat itu, sampaila ke college! Basah kuyup la jgk. Plus, dengan kaca mata ku ini, haruslah tak nampak jalan kan! Hish, very the un-glamour. What to do...On the brightside, I arrived room at exactly 8. Aha! Sukenye hati ;)
Then makan2, kavie called from london for a while and then I felt too tired already. Tried to sleep until now. Urghh...
Wednesday, 6 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment