hey..Baru perasan tarikh hari ni memang ada 'ong' lah..Did not realize this until working in the lab and preparing some medium. Normally we have to write our name and date on the flasks, bottles whatever. Then only I realised this. As many believe, number EIGHT brings luck or prosperous. (correct me if I'm wrong Dr. Yap / Leandre). Hurm..the day is almost over, nothing auspicious for me so far. Harap-harap something good will come up. Ada orang mau belanja ka, daddy mau bagi extra allowance ka. Hehe Can I still wait until midnight? ;)
*crossing ma fingers*
I know only one girl who's getting married today. Aha! K. Zetty, I'm sure you know who kan?? Oklah, kepada sesiapa yang celebrate anniversary or wedding today, congrats to you. For others, just cherish today like every other day.
Gute Nacht!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hehehe..cntik kan tarikh ni? lame tak sembang..rindu la hahah. bile nk sembang2 ni?
haha..yes miss j..i know who..and you know who too! and no, i did not go *in case you're wondering*
kita tunggukan saja you-know-what ye..heh heh..
salam,
ha ha ha ...
it was my lucky day..
more works to be done .. (luck ke tu?).. ha ha ha ..
Yes, It's a very 'ong' day!
Post a Comment