Monday, 1 June 2009

Tagged by Pa'a

Sorry pa'a, for missing out on this tag. Am now more than happy to do it.

1st, download your favourite photo using effects at photofunia

I chose this template


1. Do you think you are HOT?
Yes, today! Malaysia sangat panas wo harini....(hehe) I don't think I'm hot btw.

2. Why do you like this picture?
Coz I will never be in a portrait displayed in the museum, adored and being talked about. ;(

3. When was the last time you ate pizza?

Two days ago, along brought home Dominos pizza.


4. The last song you listen to?

Srikandi cintaku by M. Nasir. Jiwang, i know. But we were practising for the recording.



5. What are you doing right now besides this?

Checking my Credit card statement. Hah! Somebody has to pay me....in Great Britain Pound! Thank you.


6. What name u prefer besides yours?

Hm...never thought of it. But I have an English name and it's Jane! Haha I have to use this nickname everytime I call the taxi. Once I gave my real name, they heard it as Diane (die-yen). So if not Jehan, it would be Jane. ;)


7. People to tag
Aliaa
Winnie
Yeah
Farah
Farhana
and whoever has ample time to do it

8. Who is no.1?
A friend from the good-old-days life in UM. A tutor in UPM, won many awards in her own field, a wife and hopefully with the title Dr. Alia in the future. ;)

9. No.3 is having relationship with?
Hah! Hard to guess. So many girls's names mentioned to me, but you still haven't pin it. So yang mana satu kalini Yeah?? Haha. Sorry Yeah


10. Say something about no.5?
My junior, doing Masters in UPM right now. If you look at her, you'd think she's still in primary school. Petite, yet extremely cute. Her status? I'm forbidden to reveal. ;P


11. How about no.4?
Also another good friend from the good-old-days in UM. Working with a tobacco company. (wohoo). A person that's truly spontaneous, loveable and transparent. Good news, she's single ;)


12. Who is no.2
Puan Winnie. The newly-wed. A very good friend of mine. Check out her wedding entries here.


13. Others?
If you can see, think and type, you're up for it.

Daaaaaaa

1 comment:

Mizz Araiztocrat said...

Miss Jane!...Debbie here (my english name..hehe..)...thanks for tagging me..fyi..i'm outta tobacco industry soon, to be precise..30th June is my last day at BAT...moving on to EDS in Cyberjaya next..wish me luck...