Friday, 12 June 2009

Si Motak in my suitcase

In less than 24 hours, I will be on a flight to Perth with along and the one and only...Si Motak!!!



Traveling hours normally takes about 5-6hours (i dont remember exactly), and lucky enough we bought the night flight; departing at 12am and expected to arrive at 5.30am in Perth (ok, there you go..it's 5 and a half hours journey). One bad thing is, we did not book for bassinet seats, which means either me or along gonna have to hold this boy for the WHOLE journey. Best takkkk??!! Harap dia tak cranky or sleepless or crying or even worse awake and active! Urghh, this boy is so unpredictable.


To any doctors out there....Can we urmm prescribe any kinds of urmm some sort of medicine to put this boy to sleep? Let's say, coughing syrup? Sleeping pills? Any jabs that makes him semi-conscious? Sleeping gas? Huhu kidding2...kejam giler. But if there's any alternatives that are safe and effective, do ring me!
The thing is, the mummy (along) had a fever and still feeling dizzy from time to time. Pray for her full recovery or else I'll be taking over the "buat susu" and "tidorkan baby" task. I'm used to it already by now. But in the plane? In the middle of the night? NO NO NO...


Kalau active macam ni, nak buat macam mana?


Geleng-geleng kepala. Cute yet annoying. Haha


Kalau duduk diam-diam macamni kan baguss....good boy..kiddy..kiddy..


Let's hope for the best tomorrow. I haven't finished packing and don't plan to do it tonight. Esok je lah. Tadi susah nak kemas, how can I when this boy loves to play in the suitcase. But he freaked out everytime I tried to shut the lid. Huhu kes bully lagi.


Okeh, too many pictures of Motak already. Yes, I am obsessed with him. ;)


Take care people!


p.s. Some have been demanding on the updates on my graduation and Euro-trip. Banyak sangat la pulak rasanya. I know I should have done it before heading to another trip. hehe. OK, aku bersalah. Will try..


p.s.s. Thanks for the wishes anyway :)


XOXO

6 comments:

Puan Tod said...

lama x menyinggah kat blog Jehan...byknye update!!! Seronok baca.. Anyway, safe journey to Perth!! Bestnye dpt pegi sana..

Anonymous said...

Miss JJJJJJJ!!!!...Dah nak fly ke Perth ye??...Have a save journey dear...All the best for ur study and life there,k...

Do keep in touch ye...;-)

YOU take care Miss J...:-)

Salam dr Preston,Lancashire UK:
-Faiza-

Miss J said...

To Puan Tod..

Huhu kalau dah lama tak singgah, selamat kembali ke ruangan ini. Mmg banyak update, tapi yang tah hape2 je puan! Haha..Anway, wajihah semakin chomel..dan semakin menyerupai umi dia...Bila mau ketemu ni?? Thanks, Perth sejuk skrg ni!!!! huhu

To Faiza...

HUhu dah sampai dah pun cik FAiza..sejuk da skrg! Maleh tul pakai tebal2 ni. But kalini bukan fly utk study, tapi fly untuk jenjalan jer. But am looking forward to finding a place here. Thanks, and yes, I do need all the luck available :) Muah!

the girl in stiletto said...

ahahha *ahem* kata Dr yang satu ni:

toksah kasi ubat kalo tak sakit. :P

other than that.... i do know that some people like to give their kids cough syrup just to get them sleepy so that the journey wont be too much hassle esp to the baby so cam compare risk & benefit la babe. :P

Puan Tod said...

Jehan salah org ni..hehe.. ni Puan Yanty, bukan Puan Azah.. Apa2 pn take care!!

JHaZ KiTaRo said...

hahahah.. cute pics.. salam dari penuntut di bumi dublin.. blog hopping dari blog faiza..