Monday, 8 June 2009

Tagged by Farhy

Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Start a new note, delete my answers and put in your own. Tag all your friends and tell them to tag you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.



4 Names I go by:

1- Jehan
2- J
3- Nik (yes, my name starts with Nik)
4 - Miss J


4 Jobs I have had in my life:

1 - Intern (ok, that does not count!)
2 - Research Assistant
3 - Tuition teacher
4 - Baby sitter

(this is actually the trickiest part..I dont have a proper job, really! Was trying to sound useful and diversified. Heh!)


4 Places I have lived:

1 - Kuantan - spend most of my childhood here. Bandar paling indah dalam hidup I. Nice neighboorhood, close to the beach, good school, no traffic, delicious food around town, and very easy-going life.
2 - Klang - bandar paling sesak di Malaysia. haha. But this is where I was born and where most of my family members are. So, still, very close to my heart ;)
3 - Cambridge - sweet memories
4 - Shah Alam - New beginning...


4 TV Shows that I watch:

1- House
2- Tudors
3- CSI
4 - anything in AFC channel and travel n living


4 places/continents I have been:

1- Asia, of course
2- Oceania
3- Europe
4- The rest, in the future?



4 of my favorite foods:

1- Ayam masak merah
2- Chocolates..white, dark, bittersweet, flavoured, cooking, all of them. Compound chocolates too?
hurm..cant really think about food when I'm not hungry. Ikut mood I guess.


4 things I would like to do:

1- Work
2- More movies
3- Hit the gym (I mean, working out)
4- continue guitar lesson


4 friends I think will respond:

1- Pa'a
2- Aliaa
3- Kak Ja
4 - Pacik Azizi



4 Things I am looking forward to:
1- Working
2- Australia with Maher n along
3- Shopping and more makan2
4- UPSR and PMR...moi students

Do it if you want to!

easy-peasy!

No comments: