Tuesday, 7 April 2009

NONE

It was quite a productive day...

After a week break, we finally resume our lesson. To begin with, I was away for 3 days on a trip to Surabaya with Atok and Abang (my younger brother). The trip was so-so...not very exciting, I would say. Makanya, enggak ada mood untuk update about it. Anyway, after returning from Surabaya, I was unwell. Poor kids, no class for the whole week! I have to admit that I did miss them. So today, mood Miss J sangatlah baik, although tantrum strikes towards the end of class. Heh

Around 7pm, Winnie came to fetch me and off we go to Alam Sentral, Shah Alam to go sponge-hunting. Hah, the bride-to-be is experiencing the final phase of wedding preparations - NERVOUS BREAKDOWN, ANXIETY and PANICK ATTACKS. The wedding is only 3 weeks away and as expected things start to get out of hand. But I think, she did quite alrite with only the little things like wedding favours to be sorted out. So..hang in there Winnie...I'm sure everything will be just fine. We had a good time chatting about the past, the future and going through the itinery for majlis akad nikah and reception. Can't wait! And I've got a purple dress to compliment the ceremony. Chewah...."compliment the ceremony"? What the fish?? LOL

So, overall today was quite fun. Only one sad news in the morning... My friend's mother passed away at 3.40 am in Ipoh after being diagnosed with cancer. This was one hell of a shocking news. We chatted over the phone just few days ago. One thing that she did mentioned was about the condition of her mother - just OK! Tiba2 this morning berita sedih ni pulak. I truly feel sorry for her. Sabar ye intan...We all doakan agar ibu intan ditempatkan di kalangan orang yang beriman..Al-Fatihah

That's all for now. Have a good nite sleep, people. I hope I'll have mine!

3 comments:

nabil kiut said...

assalamualaikum.

MISS J @Lagapas said...

~nabil kiut~

waalaikumussalam...wah..ade orang sudah ada blog...welkomen! ;)

aku anak emak said...

Compliment the ceremony?? tidakk!! hehe.. jehan by today win rasa sudah mau demam.. suhu badan sudah naik... minta2 angin badan cool down jek =)