Anyway.....back to 2009...
Did I mention that I have a new addiction? It is a little cute-creamy-sugary-thing happened to be known as cupcakes! I was aware that cupcakes are the in thing nowadays, but only after unintentionally arrived at this blog (because of its captivating name), I instantly fell in lurrve with them...Dengarkan saja nama blog ini, cupcakekasih...don't you want to have a peek at its contents? Well, I did. And FYI, kasih is the name of the owner's daughter. Another addition to beautiful (and uncommon) names like cinta and jelita. I loike! ;)
So..after skimming through the blog, I found out that Kak Jun (the blog owner) offered cupcake decorating classes for beginners! It was an impulsive decision to join the class but it felt right, because I didn't have any reasons not to! So, I wrote an email to Kak Jun to enquire about the class right away.
Kami berbalas email, and last week, I finally reached USJ 4 for my first cupcake class. Needless to say, I was super-excited! :D
I arrived there around 10.10 in the morning. Because the routes in USJ are alien to me, I got lost twice! Well, no surprise there! Hehe Anyway, the other girls arrived 20 minutes later I think, so I had the chance to chit chat with Kak Jun. She had a lively personality so everything felt at ease. Having a background as a journalist/editor of the famous Malaysian magazine, JELITA for 15 years, I am sure she has mastered the art of conversation and making guests feeling comfortable.
Around 11am, we took our place at the round table and started with introduction on buttercream. No need for me to explain in detail here, experience it for yourself when you join her class.
This is Farhy, a wartawan penyiaran from Gombak. PLEEEAASSEE say they look like what they are supposed to be. Kalau mushroom tu nampak macam payung and teddy bear nampak macam penguin, sah haku fail! Haha
In the end, we snapped a photo with our 'art-work' and the teacher, Kak Jun (last right)
After 5, we had tea together and then I rushed back with 10 decorated cupcakes in hand. Sangatlah excited to show to my family. ;o) I am really glad I attended the class, because few days before that, siap termimpi-mimpi pasal cupcakes. Now, sudah tidur lena.............. LOL
Wonder how well your sculpturing talent? Try fondant! Hehe
I am so indulged with this cute little thing right now, so back off! Let me explore the creative side of me, even if it'd take ages to create a masterpiece. Hehe
Back to the phrase that I always hold on to, "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams". Even if it is a simple thing as cupcakes, you have to belieeeeeevvve..... LOL
Have fun people!
*Kak Jun made an entry in her blog on our decorating class, check this page to learn more about it.....


10 comments:
alhamdulillah senang cerita beta. LOL. photographer dah book awal2 now i'm booking you utk buat kek kawen tema cupcakes for my wedding nnt lol and you cant refuse bebeh. ngah ha ha. so sementara i carik calon, you practice buat kek kawen i cantek2. ok tak plan tuh?
LOL
yeehhhh right. now la forget who told u to start blogging . chait.
To the girl in stiletto...
Haha, how early is this? Ke coming sooooon, macik? OKeh set, I am more than happy to do it for you. Cewah..confident! Haha One thing though, let me know how much time I have to practise. Meaning brapa lama untuk u carik calon tuh? LOL
To leandre021...
Haha. Was it you, Kenn? Tak hengat lar..But then again, I was your avid reader last time. Perhaps indirectly you telah mem-persuade I to start blogging. Hehe
All hail to leandre!! ;)
Salam Miss J :-)
Thank you very much for dropping and for ur comment...really appreciate it
I'm so sorry Miss J...Haah,baru jer baca ur entry tadi..menarik...entah lah Jehan,sekarang ni macam takde mood jer...
Faiza ok..cume tu lah, hati rasa tak tenang sekarang ni...tapi malas nak layan sangat,sebab banyak kerja sekarang ni...tengah kuatkan semangat ni...
InsyaAllah,faiza ok...Jehan datang UK bila ye?...Faiza ingat May ni macam nak turun ke London jer..10th May nanti my birthday..:-) lagipun time tu dah free...InsyaAllah,by 2nd of May tu,faiza dah start summer break until Sept...
All the best Miss J!! you take care OK...:-)May Allah SWT bless you always
Hopefully I can meet you someday...:-)
Salam
woowwweeeiiiii...
sooo cute....haisshhh..tak saba nk blaja nih... gegege
hai miss j.....i nyerr pic 1 entry wow.Last entry pic masam seh kuang2 free kita ketemu
lol. anda ada cukup tempoh untuk memasterkan skill membuat cupcake sementara menunggu ketibaan hari gilang gemilang tersebut.
ahahah ape la macik nih merepek.
btw, i've an awesome vespa-friendship award waiting for you :)
Hmmmm... kja wonder y the letter A, bkn J or Q or S ke P ke... hahaha...
To Faiza..
No need to worry, kalau tak risau tak ada pula rasa tenang, kalau tak ada rasa susah, tak ada pula rasa senang. Anggaplah, di sebalik semua kesusahan ni ada kesenangan menanti. My prayers are for you, babe! Anyway, am coming to cambridge this 13-16th May. The rest tu, akan berjalan2 sekitar europe. Kalau nak turun london, 20-22nd tu kami stay in London pulak. Amacam? Ok, have a nice weekend and hang in there ;)
To andraputri...
Huhu, cute tak? Memang excited lah nak belajar mula2, sekarang dah penat sket, tapi still best! Amacam pa'a, kita buat sama and bukak bisnes nak? Hehehe
To the girl in stiletto...
Huhu, banyak masa? We will see, eh.. ;) Ok, dah collect the super-adorable award. Thanks babe ;)
To farhy...
Huhu, biasalah, you single or plural? Kalau single, ini adalah medium yang baik untuk promote diri. Adakah tindakan I meletakkan gambar you as the first membantu (if you're single la) huhu
To Kak Ja...
Hehe, kak Ja kan bijak orangnya, sudah tentu tau apa maksud disebalik huruf A itu. Muahaha
XOXO
not bad..canti jgk hasil tgn cik jehan nih
nnt tlg bt utk bday wajihah, blh?? hehe
Post a Comment