Friday, 17 April 2009

The Award goes to.....

Yay..harini dapat award from a good friend of me a.k.a Makcik Ejannz who is currently in Dublin. She's doing medic in RCSI which is known to be as the "rich" medicine school in Dublin. I dont have any statistics to prove this, but the TWO AWESOME LAPTOPS WHICH ARE FROM APPLE AND HP that the college provides (and get to keep) simply explains everything. Urrgh..I envy you makcik! Kenapa menyimpang cerita ni? Anyway, the only important point here is, SHE'S SINGLE! Need I say more? Muahaha haha...



Oh sorry macik, for not elaborating earlier on how you came into the picture of the 'ASASI geng'. Hehe I can't really remember how we first met, all I know is you were a girlfriend to R**** who was also a childhood friend of Farah. And then we ended up in the same group, but not in the same class. Fizik lab, kita buat sama-same juge....Not long after that you left to Kolej Mara Banting (KMB), where you get to know Asraf too. You visited us in UM once, and I also paid you a visit in KMB once. Gigih ok nak jumpa u and Zy...I kene naik bus jauh giler tau! hehe..



Anyway.....(menyimpang wey)..this is the award. It is so cute!





Vespa Blogger Friendship Award, or however you read it.


Thanks makcik. I loike! ;)


For this award, I'm taggin...Pa'a, winnie, yeah, pakcik Azizi, Kak Ja, leandre




And another award....


by Pa'a, my friend from UNISEL, who is currently working in IT field somewhere in KL (was it KL central,babe?) Hehe..OK, takmau cakap panjang berjela. Straight to the point - SHE IS ALSO SINGLE!!! muahaha haha..


Apekah kawan2 ku semuanya single-mingle ni? There must be something wrong with guys out there. Because believe me, all my girl friends are amazingly nice/smart/intelligent/dedicated/loving/caring/and bak kata my Sarawakian friends, kacak gilak! ;D


Anyway.....I received the "Cute's Blogger Award"


Untuk terima award ni kena ada syarat. Syarat2x tersebut adalah seperti di bawah:-



Peraturan untuk menerima award ini ialah:



1. Copy badge "2008 Cute's 3logger Award" di atas untuk diletakkan di blog anda - DONE



2. Link/ceritakan kembali siapa yang memberikan award ini kepada anda - also DONE



3. Setiap blogger mesti menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnya (anda di-tag) - aiyoo...ok will insert them below.



4. Anda perlu memilih 6 penerima award seterusnya dan menyatakan nama mereka di blog anda - OK, will do.



5. Jangan lupa untuk melawat blog mereka dan meninggalkan komen yang menyatakan "anda telah di tag - sila layari blog saye untuk mendapatkan award anda". Terima kasih!




10 fakta/hobbies:

1 - I heart handbags and colourful scarves

2 - I want to buy a DSLR camera years ago..Hint* hint*

3 - Latest addiction - decorating cupcakes and playing with fondants. Ages to master them!

4 - I always use the word.....ALAGAPAS! kalau marah, tak puas hati, nak kutuk orang (ish..ish), kalau sesuatu itu kelakar or tah hape-hape. Well, kalau difikirkan balik, macam at all times.
5 - Check my emails every so often. Whoever invented Yahoo Messenger is pure genius!

6 - Only lately, when I'm anxious about something (especially regarding my PhD thingy) and even when I'm restless, I'd take out my fondant toolbox and try to sculp an image for hours. Makes me calm....Hm.....

7 - Oh, I want a Blackberry phone too! *hint again*

8- I have a boyfriend named Asraf. His friends call him Acap

9 - I am the third out of five. My family calls me Ann

10 -The combination of our nick names will make up the perfect name for our son - AcapAnn. Muahaha.... please no.....


The other six bloggers I'm tagging are......

farah, Aliaa, Sabrina, farhy, Faiza, Farhana transformer


OK, its a long day, berjaya mnyudahkan a set of 20 cupcakes. Lamerrr giler buat! And sepah gilerrrrr okkk! No doubt sangat comot decorations nye. Hehe kita nantikan..... ;)

11 comments:

the girl in stiletto said...

I'm single & I'm someone's ex? in one post makcik you're revealing my deepest darkest sinful secret? muah ha ha ha. confirm tak laku la lepas nih....

kak ja said...

Timaseh Miss J.. nnt kja bawak backhoe angkut bawak balik award ni..

Ada beberapa interesting points kat sini:-
a)Agaknya org SP mmg kalau anak nama Asraf, dipanggil Acap.. Adik pun ada sorang kwn yg menerima nasib sedemikian rupa..
b)AcapAnn? Adoii..
c)Kita sama2 anak ketiga out of five.. Agaknya sbb tu lah kita jd 'mcm ni' kot, Miss J??

farhyamar said...

tq...kerna tag i and kasi award:)

Yeah Jamal said...

hahaha..u have to check mine plak..

anyways..try la kenal2 kn rakan2 anda yg single2 tuh..u mcm taktau ajer i single kot.. hahhaha...

Yeah Jamal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nabil kiut said...

your friends ramai single?
*wink wink*

andraputri said...

uih promote eh...hahaha
business same2 eh..no hal la..jom2..
excited ni nk blaja ni..tp bile ek?? huhu

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

I love the blog and that you're muslim ;)

But, I don't speak malay :(
My friend Sinta does, maybe I'll make her translate for me.

azizi said...

cheers girl! suka suka! ..heh..heh..heh

MISS J @Lagapas said...

To the girl in stiletto...

LOL. ape plak tak laku. First you're single, so the guys out there'd know you're available. Then, you were someone's ex, which proved you have no problem in committing to a relationship. Justified tak, makcik? Muahaha

To kak Ja...

Hihi..besarnya award, siap angkut dengan backhoe ;P Psst, letak nama anak acapann, tak glamer ke kak Ja?? Hahaha Then, anak ketiga ni "macam ni" tu macam mana? Waras ke tak? (cis, ku tahu jawapannya). Muahaha

To Farhy...

No problem farhy, my pleasure ;)

To YeahJamal...

YEah, you're single? Menurut cerita-cerita you yang you duk story kat i, sangatlah verified yang you TIDAK single, okayyyy! Cissss

Puan A...

Thanks puan, ini kira halus? Dalam gambar mmgla halus, cuba tgk up-close - FAIL. Haha Boley2, sila bgtau awal2 yer.

MISS J @Lagapas said...

To nabil...

Ramai nabil...mau dikenalkan? Anytime. Hehe

To andraputri...

Haha Haruslah promote. Nanti kita boley double-date. ;) Jom pa'a, kita buat bisnes. Pa'a jadi tukang jual, konfem berjaya memikat pelanggan. "adik manissss" Haha

To PerplxinTexan♥...

Owh, I didn't know that I have readers from outside Malaysia. Welcome, and thanks for reading. Haha, will try to minimise the use of Malay words in my next entries. Anyway, how come your friend (Sinta) speaks Malay??

To azizi...

Suka! suka! juga...hehe ;)