Malas nak eloborate sebab dah penat memilih the new look for the blog. Credit goes to Missy Ejannz for introducing the new webpage for blog templates.
*Ejannz, your stress mode is infectious*
I am tired with writing, so leisurekan (leisure kah?) by playing around with the fonts and colours.
I want a different look this time. Surprisingly, the current state of my mood makes me choose any colours but PINK! Hm...I hate routines anyway...Let's see how long this will last.
Buhsan! Sod off!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i loike this!!! :D im telling you...semua orang infected :P sorry la babe i got you infected hehe.
turquoise & brown blend together, i just love! huhuhu.
semua infected ke? not a good thing for me tau. I just pulled myself together from a long period of stressing. Sekarang start balik! Heck, at least my blog looks nicer! (takde kene ngene!)
thanks anyway, mcm serabut pun ade jgk kdg2 this page. hehe
*hugs*
Post a Comment