Sekarang dah masuk hari ke 22 ramadhan, tinggal 8 hari lagi sebelum raya..Oh, how time flies...Still can wish Selamat Berpuasa dan Salam Ramadhan rite...but in a week time..? Haih..sebak sebak..
Anyway, dah nak habis Ramadhan baru I update tentang aktiviti berbuka kat sini. Not much I have to say, mostly on my own in the room. Sadis kan! Well, its just like having dinner alone like any usual day in Cambridge, TATAPI, time ramadhan je la yang the whole family will sit together every evening and eat together. Everyday that is - without fail. So, to be alone at this time of the month ada sedikit terasa di sini. Tapi tak mengapa...it's time for me to improve ma cooking skills because for berbuka haruslah masak proper kann. In fact, I have improved! (i think!) hehe
Check out the dishes I managed to cook...Settapppp ;)
Menu 1 : Ayam kurma
Menu 2 : Sayur goreng
* carrot, dwarf beans, udang, ikan bilis everytime I masak sayur, it will be the same recipe as this LOL *
Menu 4 : Daging masak kicap
* this is what I successfully cooked yesterday. Bangga.......this is the first time (ever! believe it or not) that I cook such dish. Plus, without instant perencah okay...Also, I gave some to Kritika, a friend in the college who moved out yesterday. Kira sudah confident la ni nak jamu orang (sometimes!) *
Menu 5 : Bendi goreng perencah udang
* wah...dahsyat nama menu ni. It's merely very simple and was purely experimenting with the lady fingers/okra yesterday. The result is...macam sedap jer...New menu for the veggie part. Yayy *
All in all, adelah jugak bakat memasak. Ibu used to be very concern about us (mostly angah and me) about not knowing how to cook. Yes, I never cook at home. There's no reason to, to be honest. (hurm....think again!) Well, most of the time kat rumah cuma, me and my two brothers. The best solution is to buy some lauk-pauk kat simpang empat (yes, there's only ONE simpang empat in Klang. I don't know, it seems that everyone understands that we are referring to this particular simpang empat everytime we give directions to our house) Anyway, regarding to your previous concern ibu, don't worry, in desperation we WILL survive! Harhar Ber"untung"lah sape jadi suami I...Even asraf is a better cook! Today dapat recipe sup ayam from him. Will try it later...and girls, nanti I habis my thesis ni I'll treat you girls okay
Selamat berbuka everyone....

6 comments:
salam jehan...berjumpa lagi...:-)
I was agreed with you...when we were in desperation,we WILL survive rite...:-) my mum also worry about me...As she used to keep asking me "boleh masak ke nanti kat UK,sorang2"...well,I dah ade evidence,bile read ur recent post...hehe...all the best jehan...you take care,k...:-)
tahniah cik jehan...
berjaya juga guna rempah2 yg x tau bila nak abis tu yer..
mcm sodap jer masakan tuh! byk jenis lak2...
Keep it up...
wow, ni yang tak sabar nak berbuka kat your place ni...home-cooked food only, ok! =P
~faiza~
hahaha...seems you have to show your mum my cooking, mesti die langsung tak risau. Mmg akan belajar masak jgk sb no choice kan. I started from zero! So, I'm sure you'll survive too. And yes, semoga persiapan akhir berjalan lancar. Totally understand how you feel now. Tawakal aja dong....take care too! *hugs*
~Puan a~
heh..mmg rasanya rempah2 ni takkan habis. kalau jehan yg masak, rempah2 ni cukup untuk setahun lagi kot? huhu tapi at least adela improvement kan puan kan? ;)Macam sedap? Memang sedappppp LOL
~mrs. z~
heh..tak sabar ke? dun put high hopes..you'll never know how my cookng would turn out. ;) crossing ma fingers
amboi makan sorg2 pun masak banyak2cmtu..meriah2..habis ke tu mkn?kalau tengok badan rasa cm xabis je lauk2 tu..hehehe..lepas nie kalu k.ain pi sana bole ler rasa masakan jehan tu..bole??
Post a Comment