Friday, 26 September 2008

Thesis progress : Results and Discussion

I've been sitting in front of the laptop since....FOREVER!

Was trying to squeeze out some idea out from my brain on what to write for my discussion part. I started to have some clue and then I went to look for the journals thought to be related to it. So yes, was successful in doing just that. But to go through the papers and relate the contents to my current results....arhh..tiring! So after long hours of reading and scrutinizing the papers, feels like I'm back to square one. Now, how to put them in words........?

Oh Tuhan, berilah aku sumber ilham untuk menulis........grrrr...

Ok, jehan, you are not under pressure, you can do it, it's a matter of strategy, God put you on a test because He knows you can handle it...it's a matter of time, you'll figure it out somehow...yadayyayada....

Urhhh they sound too optimist?? Ahah..surprisingly I do believe in those reminders...they make me calmer...hehe..speaking of psychology! Betul ni..tak baik complainnnn (trying not to)

I'm constantly consuming grapes right now (bought from marks and spencer today)..sedap bangatt! They are very sweet, juicy and crunchy- i like! And the panick-er I get, the faster the rate of putting the grapes into my mouth. Haha, momentum suda larii....

I allow myself to stop and rest only at 12am. It's like lunch hour la, only at night. So now lepaking and rest2. Kut-kut malam ni malam Lailatul-qadar ke...kan best! hehe oh, in my dreams! and here is my all time company.....My cute Mr. Remy......

Mr. Remy patiently waiting for me : bile mau tidur nih?

Mr. Remy sitting on my journal : "cepatla habis kak oi..senang je, i help you read okeh"



Mr. Remy with another mouse, his more 'helpful' friend


Okayy..jehan starts to talking crap....
Sod off

2 comments:

aku anak emak said...

makcik jehan? betul ke dok depan lap top since forever? hahaha.. tabah saja bah.. apa sgt la stakat writing tuh ekeke.. relate jgn tak relate journal n ur results. Sure u can do it lah!! selamat maju jaya dlm menulis thesis..

ainmuttaqin said...

dia dh start panic and stress la tu..sabar2 jehan..blom lagi kena tulis for phd pulak tau...bkn nk bg takut but bg semangat..caiyok..