*why so often start a post with a sigh??*
Bridge of sighs in Cambridge
Hari ini literally, hari paling indah dalam bulan ini di cambridge. Unfortunately, I'm stranded in the room. The view outside my window is sooo tempting. I can imagine myself.....
wonder around the city centre
Tengok-tengok orang..buang masa and minum2..No..no, bukannye boley hang out at any cafes sipping hot chocolate pun.
Okay, I can always visit one of the boutiques and buy something nice
(for myself)
not in the mood to do this. That's surprising! Lately, memang amat berjimat cermat cik Jehan kite...Good..good..
Go to parkers piece with a good book in hand (and read it of course)
This would be a bliss! Oh yes...with oreo milk shake. You can never read in any parks in Malaysia. Erm..you can, provided you are prepared to be 'Black beauty'. hikhik Or maybe there are places that I'm not aware of. Hurmm
Or lepak at my favourite place near Magdalene bridge
Used to do this with Mr. Matthias..tapi now no point- he's not here anymore, and I cannot eat/drink.
Try out a new restaurant with the girls
Mane lagi tempat yang I tak pernah pergi ek?? Banyakk..tapi craving for Ikan bakar and air asam (or kuah asam??), since Ibu mentioned it last two days...Gulp..HELPP
So yes, I can imagine myself doing all mentioned above, except what I'm doing now - writing! Grrr...bilelah nak berkesudahan ni...Tapi I'm being really patient..
*Begin with the end in mind*
Holiday that is
~grin~

3 comments:
ha ha ha....
ikan bakar n air asam
nyummmyyyyyyyyy.
:-)
Ha...Sedap kann? Oh..akan ku cuba membuat air asam weekend ini! ;)
caaantiiikk nye...nie yg berkobar2 nak pi cambridge nie..tak kira jehan n k.lin kena bwa k.ain ronda2 time tu..huhuhu..nati k.ain bwa ikan bakar and air asam no..bole ke??sabar ye jehan sat je lg nak balik dh..
Post a Comment