Friday, 24 October 2008

Rabun!

Lasnite tertdo awal..yes, as early as 7pm! Terjaga dalam kul 2.30am, with a jacket on. Patutla panas! Ceh..tp tido lena. Hikhik

So, I thought I have slept enough and figured that perhaps I should wake up and do something (like Isyak!!) Normally, my right hand will meraba-raba on the right side of the bed to find my spectacles. But this time, it's NOT THERE. So, the left hand did the same on the left side of the bed now. again, NOT THERE!! Panicking, I rose from the bed and searched for my spectacles high and low. Angkat semua (I have three) duvets and search under the bed, still not seen anywhere. Dah la susah nak cari since rabun kan, I can only guess what I'm looking at. Kalau ada spider depan mata pun I tak pedulik kot. hehe After a while, I gave up. Penat dah. Dengan kechiwa nya, I went to the bathroom and put on my lense. Apakah pukul 3 pagi pakai lense. Grrrr....

Ok, now, have to start searching again. But where else to seek?

2 comments:

Josh said...

Ooo... very mysterious! Camner cermin mata tu boleh missing?

MISS J @Lagapas said...

Aha..at 6am baru terjumpa balik my cermin mata...guess where? in the food drawer! Weird or not...sleepwalking nak pi memasak kot? hehe