Friday, 31 October 2008

Free copy of SCIENCE magazine, anyone?

Since May this year, I have been receiving free digital version of SCIENCE magazine on every fortnight. It is the world's leading journal of original scientific research, global news, and commentary. For a year, I am entitled for free subscription of this magazine. I hardly khatam the whole magazine (as I should) everytime I received it. Inside, there are loads of latest/updated info regarding science advancement. Not to waste the good (and free) resources, I am offering to send a free copy of the magazine to anyone who is interested.

It does not matter if your current study/job has nothing to do with science and technology. Ilmu tetap ilmu. So guys and girls, if you are interested, kindly jot down your email addresses and I will forward to you the copy. You will receive an email containing a link. Click on it and voila!, you are in touch with the SCIENCE magazine. SCIENCE magazine people....wooooo.......(hehe macam gempak jer. But of course lah, kalau kene subscribe kan ke rugi.) And no worries, it is realy handy to operate and fairly comfortable to read in this form.

Latest edition : 24th Oct 208

About the cover : The surface of the Sun shows rapidly changing patterns due to convection, as well as global oscillations of very low amplitude. The CoRoT (Convection Rotation and Planetary Transits) satellite, launched in December 2006, has now measured both phenomena in other stars.

Motto saya pada hari ini adalah... Let's Share Because We Care!!

Akhir kata, Tuntutlah ilmu sampai ke negeri China...(why China lah? distance-wise??)

2 comments:

the girl in stiletto said...

macik aaa... saya mau la membaca majalah tersebut.walaupun buku teks saya tak pernah habis dibaca.... hwa hwa hwa.

hantar lah ke email saya: ejann.nazilra@ymail.com

MISS J @Lagapas said...

haha..bukankah normal untuk tidak membaca buku teks? ;) orait, 31st october's edition is here already, will forward that one too ;)