Ape la time2 camni internet buat hal....I have (unintentionally) exceeded the data transfer limit in my college. In short, my internet sudah kene block, except for cambridge account and yahoo messenger. Weird, kenape pulak YM boley access?? I'm in no position to object on this, I'll make use of whatever I have. YM pun YM lah...Thank God, this does not happen while I was writing up moi thesis. Hm..would be tragic...
nampak tak tu...more than 10GB already...grrr!
So, am writing from the computer room in my college to continue doing my presentation. Chat with abang, guess what he was doing. Filming his own home made video to send to me. Just the right timing. Kununyer, he just learned this song half an hour before we met online. So, excuse the ke-kantoi-an of the strumming. ;)
Enjoy (or NOT) haha! Love u bang....Jom balik jumpe motak!

1 comment:
want me to increase the bandwith limit for u? hehehehehe.. bole bole bole....
eish eish eish..i kt sini unlimited access dh la 5gbps nyer access...hehehe...mmg king la i..
Post a Comment