Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Bosan aku dengan penat

Oh yes, thank you for those who have been really supportive (cewah, macam acknowledgement dalam thesis pulak!) during my troubles and grief. Tuhan Maha Kaya, memberi pertolongan and memudahkan perjalanan hamba nya. Alhamdulillah, I now feel more confident to finish this masters degree. Takde la kene threaten je memanjang. Stressing okk and was very demoralizing!

Anywayy, refering to pakcik azizi's comments, yerp i think its obvious that I chose the switch off button. I dont like negative energy around me.....

Gracias again to all!

*Still unsure about future plans!* ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes...ABSOLUTELY...swithcing off to those negative energy that will drain out your is applicable to me as well (in physics....the energy gets equillibrium...and energy yang tinggi tu akan moved out ke yg lebih rendah...)...MISS YA

CIkCak

MISS J @Lagapas said...

Oh Miss anonymous, I am so aware of who you are. Missing you too dear!! I balik, I'll ring you okk!

Yes, as we discussed before both of us had and is having a hard time here. Pray for me okk..Am looking forward to see u!