There's this weird feeling about him elevating to another level in life. Having another woman in his life, who's gonna take care of him. Another family who he will treat as his own. *he used to be very close to my family* Anyway, where does this feeling rooted from. It's not jealousy. Definitely not anger. It's just....weird! Because that woman used to be me. Plain weird!
Just a few weeks ago, I have spoke to a person, kanda abdul wahib, about sending him an apology message (in facebook or via sms - not that I have his number anyway). But heck, I didn't do it. It was almost new-2010-year, and I had a very strong urge to send my apologies to few chaps that I belieeeve I have done wrong to. I just need to verify their forgiveness (again). Even after all this years (or months-this goes to another chap! haha call me a
To you, if you're reading this, which I undoubtedly know you are not, I am sorry for all the crappy-shit I gave you in the past. There you go, I am documenting the confession of my deepest guilt and sincerest apologies. You used to be so nice and loving and sincere and pure. my bad..my bad. just to show how much my mum loves (still is) him, when we finally decided to put our relationship to an end, mum was the one who cried and felt that I screwed up big time! maybe she was right. ;(
Oh well, for the 100th time, I wish you well Hafiz (the feeling is so weird that I HAVE to mention his name out loud)! Congratulations on your newly wedded life. I hope you will be an excellent husband and the perfect life partner for her.
*thanks for the memories*

No comments:
Post a Comment