OMG........!
It is now exactly 2 months since....you know what!
I kept reminding myself to update in here, but it just didnt happen!
I kept delaying one post after another until I finally realised I have tonnes of upates to do!
Well...not that anyone bother to reads it and not that they are any importance to the world. But I was so used to do it that I felt like heaps of task (kununnya important tasks) are being put off, heldup, suspended, etc...
Well, procrastination isn't always a bad thing...Not if you are doing it for something far more important than the one you are procrastinating...(what a perfect excuse) ;D
Honestly, there are loads of real-life stuffs to be sorted out. Like scholarships, potential phd projects, future planning, interviews, contacting people I should have called a month ago, and the list goes on...I AM kicking myself for not doing some of the above immediately. Trust me, I do get sleepless nights thinking some of those things. But for the last two months, everything seemed so vague. I did not know where to start. Now that I have seen some progress, hopefully things will fall into place very soon...And that can help me to decide. Oh God...puhleaaazzze!!!
Anyway...
Back to this blogging thingy. I think it's not something that you do on a daily basis and record it down in a blog to impress people or to proove to people what a beautiful life you have or impressive vocabs you know or anything like that.
For me...first, it's about recording your thoughts at that time - be it good, bad, silly, romantic or plain zany. So that 20 years from now you look back and say..."did I actually think that way" or "did I actually wrote that" or "No, I did not hate my supervisor!" or "How I wish I have the exactly same waist size!" ;D
Number 2 - It's also about discipline. Yup...who says discipline is only about what time you wake up in the a.m. or finishing your assigments early? Look at me..sudah 2 bulan tatak update..this is a MAJOR drop in the efficiency graph. (comparison yang kurang jelas) but anyhow, the point is, every work has to be consistent. And consistency spells D.I.S.C.I.P.L.I.N.E people! Yeah baby! ;)
Number 3 - Improved writing skills. Bukanke the more you write, the better your inscription is, no?
Maka dengan itu....saya dengan penuh semangat, ingin mengingatkan diri sendiri agar lebih disiplin dan tidak akan melengah-lengahkan sesuatu. Memang sukar kadang-kala, tetapi sekurang-kurangnya, HARUS ada progress! Walaupun sedikit, progress mesti ada! There is an old saying, "by the yard it's hard; but inch by inch, anything's a cinch!"
(this statement is applicable to all of my daily activities) ;P
And yup, after delaying things for so long, it's undoubtedly difficult to launch! (nanti jadi macam filem "failure to launch" pulak) Because there are so much in your mind now, you wont know where to start. And then you are upset and filled with guilt and falling into depression bit by bit (Hm...exactly where I stand now, but hanging on just fine)
So...
One of the best ways to overcome procrastination is for you to get your mind off the huge task in front of you and focus on a single action that you can take.
Another saying...."One of the best ways to eat a large frog is for you to take it one bite at a time" Euwww....!
Okay..enough metaphora...Let's get started! Fresh start....for the better future. See you soonnnnn ;D
It is now exactly 2 months since....you know what!
I kept reminding myself to update in here, but it just didnt happen!
I kept delaying one post after another until I finally realised I have tonnes of upates to do!
Well...not that anyone bother to reads it and not that they are any importance to the world. But I was so used to do it that I felt like heaps of task (kununnya important tasks) are being put off, heldup, suspended, etc...
Well, procrastination isn't always a bad thing...Not if you are doing it for something far more important than the one you are procrastinating...(what a perfect excuse) ;D
Honestly, there are loads of real-life stuffs to be sorted out. Like scholarships, potential phd projects, future planning, interviews, contacting people I should have called a month ago, and the list goes on...I AM kicking myself for not doing some of the above immediately. Trust me, I do get sleepless nights thinking some of those things. But for the last two months, everything seemed so vague. I did not know where to start. Now that I have seen some progress, hopefully things will fall into place very soon...And that can help me to decide. Oh God...puhleaaazzze!!!
Anyway...
Back to this blogging thingy. I think it's not something that you do on a daily basis and record it down in a blog to impress people or to proove to people what a beautiful life you have or impressive vocabs you know or anything like that.
For me...first, it's about recording your thoughts at that time - be it good, bad, silly, romantic or plain zany. So that 20 years from now you look back and say..."did I actually think that way" or "did I actually wrote that" or "No, I did not hate my supervisor!" or "How I wish I have the exactly same waist size!" ;D
Number 2 - It's also about discipline. Yup...who says discipline is only about what time you wake up in the a.m. or finishing your assigments early? Look at me..sudah 2 bulan tatak update..this is a MAJOR drop in the efficiency graph. (comparison yang kurang jelas) but anyhow, the point is, every work has to be consistent. And consistency spells D.I.S.C.I.P.L.I.N.E people! Yeah baby! ;)
Number 3 - Improved writing skills. Bukanke the more you write, the better your inscription is, no?
Maka dengan itu....saya dengan penuh semangat, ingin mengingatkan diri sendiri agar lebih disiplin dan tidak akan melengah-lengahkan sesuatu. Memang sukar kadang-kala, tetapi sekurang-kurangnya, HARUS ada progress! Walaupun sedikit, progress mesti ada! There is an old saying, "by the yard it's hard; but inch by inch, anything's a cinch!"
(this statement is applicable to all of my daily activities) ;P
And yup, after delaying things for so long, it's undoubtedly difficult to launch! (nanti jadi macam filem "failure to launch" pulak) Because there are so much in your mind now, you wont know where to start. And then you are upset and filled with guilt and falling into depression bit by bit (Hm...exactly where I stand now, but hanging on just fine)
So...
One of the best ways to overcome procrastination is for you to get your mind off the huge task in front of you and focus on a single action that you can take.
Another saying...."One of the best ways to eat a large frog is for you to take it one bite at a time" Euwww....!
Okay..enough metaphora...Let's get started! Fresh start....for the better future. See you soonnnnn ;D
Caption : Looking to the future......
Model : Maher Mikhail
Location : Darul Ehsan Medical Centre (DEMC), Shah Alam

5 comments:
akhirnyerr...
:P
hahaha...janganler cakap cenggitu kak suw...macam penantian yang memeritkan jer...
owh, rasa sunggoh bersalah!
Hehehe
Miss JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!...Finally...hehehehe...I can see you here
:-)...Miss J, you know what,your new entry are really makes me enthusiastic to give more progress on my work now...your words are superb, indeed...boleh jadik pakar motivasi nih...hahaha...its kinda motivate me today...huhu...Thank you Miss J
:-)...Apakah yang anda lakukan di DEMC Shah Alam itu??...sudah dekat dengan rumah faiza...rindunya kat my Shah Alam itu...huhuhu...
All the best Miss J...hope everythings will turn out fine for you...chaiyok2!!!
GO GO GO Miss J GO....:-)
You take care,k...Bye2!!!
Hope to see you someday dear...Salam
finalyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ok i'm off to take cover under the duvet to cry to unleash my ke-terharu-an.
what is that young chap doing in a medical center?? i hope nothing big...
~FAiza~
haha..pakar motivasi? Sooo NOT me! I am trying hard to take my own advise nih. Susah btul nak jumpstart kerja. Oh, sudah dekat dgn rumah anda? boleyla singgah! Hehe ANyway, thanks for the wishes. Am crossing my fingers too.
TAke care dear!
~the girl in stilettoe~
haha..perlukah makcik emosional sampai begitu sekali?? hehehe that young chap kene diarhea smpai dehydrated! check out the bandaged hand! kasihan...but on the other hand, so cute! ;D
Post a Comment