Friday, 2 January 2009

I miss myself...(in here)

Heheh...I'm back....!!! But not for long (pinjam internet orang je)

Sorry for the lack of updates! I was "stranded" at my grandparents' house with no internet connections! How sickening. Until now takde. I have to figure out how to have one real soon...

Anyway...I miss writing and updating in here, and reading everyone's posts. I'm sure there are endless posts to catch up by now. I have equally extended lists of updates to do too. Apa buleh buat, cek jadi suri rumah/maid/baby-sitter/teacher and most importantly the bridesmaid job, oh sangat memenatkan I'm telling you.

Once everything falls into place, I will be up and running again. Hopefully soon. Thanks for all the wishes. And yes, I arrived safe and and sound ;)

Until the next post..take care and happy holiday!!!!

Muax




Psst...Kak Ja, I'm writing from Sungai Petani. Rugi Jehan takde banyak masa kat sini, if not memang dah lawat kak Ja dah. Round penang sat ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam Miss Jehan...:-)

Selamat tahun baru 2009 jehan...really miss you!!!!....cant wait for ur next entry....all the best and you take care ok...

UK merindui mu...:-)

the girl in stiletto said...

babe!!!!!!!

fiuh! finally ade update. ehehe. glad u've arrived home safe & sound.

try update as often ok. i understand msian nye connection cam.... *cough* after dah terbiase with connection kat europe nih kan... =P

anyways, happy new year babe. hopefully it will bring you (and me) everything we wishes for and may we be a better person in every aspect. (and may we both stay hot too. eheheh)

miss cha babe. *muacks* kim salam kat pacik =)

andraputri said...

Happy New Year Miss J ;)

mane mu menghilang???

kak ja said...

Salam Maal Hijrah n Hepi New Year, Miss J..

Isshh.. awat tak habaq nak mai SP..(ehem ehem.. mai SP sbg sbhgian proses jd org SP kot...) Kalau setakat Miss J duduk hotel memana, Kja boleh je curi2 masa pi jumpa Miss J..

Xpe, lain kali mai sini, kita plan bebetoi..

Take care, Miss J!!

azizi said...

salam.

semoga tahun 2009 lagi gempak!

cheers.

andraputri said...

award ~~~

"anda telah di tag - sila layari blog saye untuk mendapatkan award anda"

Wahidah said...

Salam zirah Jehan..
tahniah sbb dh grad...
So selamat melangkah ke alam pekerjaann..:)