Just got back from trip to Amsterdam. Too tired to update on the trip. Also, am not feeling very well, so I did answer half of the questions and then bley terlelap plak. Hehe. So, another half jawab the next day plak...
Kalau boley jawab soalan exam macamni kan best...hikhik
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
If its Amsterdam time, it's Pakcik Azizi.
Kalau Australia's time, Pakcik Asraf.
Pakcik2 ni memang kelakar la...
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Waiting patiently at Schipol airport for flight back to London.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Unpacking my luggage.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
Banyak sekali incident nya..one of them was bachelor graduation ;)
Oh, also met Encik Asraf then..Weheee. Was a good year
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Hurm...I was talking to Intan in the bus just now and Intan asked me to lower my voice. Saya kan selesema, I cant hear very well so I end up talking loudly to others as if they have lost their hearing too. Hikhik
6. How many beverages did you have today?
One..pecan pie from KFC
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Why are you interested? White anyway..
8.What was the last thing you paid for?
A pair of sports shoes from Clarks in Stansted Airport. Yay yay..kasut baru!
9. Where were you last night?
Night?? Red Light District to be exact. Muahaha. Kak Ja jangan tanye kenapa Jehan berada di sana.. Adelah orang tu bawa kami jenjalan...
10. What color is your front door?
Cream
*****bermulanya sesi menjawab pada hari Sabtu*************
11. Where do you keep your change?
Coin section in my purse..should it be anywhere else?
12. What's the weather like today?
Very foggy!
3. What's the best ice-cream flavor?
I like all..Can't decide! But normally will go for vanilla plus chocolate or pistachio
14. What excites you?
Handbags...verryyy
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Definitely! First thing after my return
16. Are you over the age of 25?
NOT yet! Yay...haven't reached the quarter century figure yet! Hehe
17. Do you talk a lot?
Depends..most of the time, yes..and most of the time, yang ngarut2 jer... ;P
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
Not anymore! I am obsessed with property auctions and refurbishments shows now. Impressively expensive the property here in the UK.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Hurm..nope..Does Stephen Hawking counts? Coz I've seen him in the wheelchair in Cambridge Market Square ;)
20. Do you make up your own words?
Yes I do...huhu
21. Are you a jealous person?
Not so...tanyelah Encik Asraf kite...aren't I'm the coolest girlfriend ever?? (ya rite)
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Aliaa'..eh no, her name is Nur Aliaa'..So terpaksalah berbalik kepada Asraf then..(ceh, nak jugak include die) but he's not a friend. LOL
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kalsum M. Yusah dari Sabah
24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
Latest....*checking my phone*....it was Patricia
25. What does the last text message you received say?
From Xuling : I just finished my formal dinner, but it's too late to meet you in the pub. Let's arrange for a dinner before you leave to Malaysia.
26. Do you chew on your straw?
Yessss...what a habit
27. Do you have curly hair?
Will not tell ya.....use your imagination!
28. Where's the next place you're going to?
Today's plan is to go to Ely..next week to Switzerland and London..but subject to change..I am still in a bad state now..Suara pun sengau2 cemanelah nak berjalan??!
29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
Oh..I know who that is! I'll keep it to myself though30. What was the last thing you ate?
Roti bakar bersama telur goreng + tomato + mayo + cheese..my normal breakfast
31. Will you get married in the future?
Real soon.....ngehngehngeh
32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
Seriously can't remember
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Ahaaaaa...got got...very much! ;)
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
15 minutes ago
35. Are you currently depressed?
Hell No! I'm having the time of my life! Alhamdulillah..
36. Did you cry today?
Oh, apakah soalan sedih2 aja..no reason to cry today.. ;)
37. Why did you answer and post this?
I just want to... ;)
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
1 - Faiza from Lancashire - yang sangat rajin meng-update blog beliau. Unlike me, obviously.
2 - Pa'a - yang sedang aktif memulakan bisness..
3 - Winnie kat UM - walaupun busy sila habiskan ye Win!
4 - Yeah - yang tah kat mane tah
5 - Kak Suw - apekah progress thesis anda? Hehe
Yay..done..that was fast! Sila jawab ye kawan kawan ;)

3 comments:
Ok Miss Jehan,saya dah sahut cabaran anda to answered all the list of questions!!!...hehe...so fast to answered indeed..hehe...anyway,Have a nice holiday in Switzerland,k...bestnyerrr!!!...Switzerland is damn gorgeous and beautiful country...huhu..hope I'll be there someday...all the best Jehan..you take care ok!!!...:-)
Salam Miss J... huwaaa... mesti manyak letih aaahh? Apapun thanks for answering the tag, walaupun tag ni bnyk soalan busy body..
switzerland ni mcm syurga di europe. rugi kalau tak pergi.
suara tak ada tak apa....
heh...heh....heh
:-)
* aisyeh ...ni buat apa kt red light ni ...... ;-)
Post a Comment