Tuesday, 4 November 2008

My to-do List...when I get back!

OK, I know its a month away..but I come up with this list out of boredom (boredom? are you kidding?? 9 days away from the V day..grrr)

Anyway, to be honest, cant wait to be back at home. That's what I've been wanting since..since...since forever! On the other hand, sedey pulak nak balik. Too complicated to think now, so..I'll just go with the flow...

So, below is not a list that must-do thingy, but merely the basic things that maybe it's routine for some people, but I never got around to. So, after a year away from family, I want to do these.....

1 - Prepare breakfast for the family. Before this either Ibu prepare or keluar makan (kak ina's bihun as a good start. It seemed soo easy now. I didn't have a clue on how to make one before this!)

2 - Jog every morning and evening (before this just once in a while. Increase the intensity!)

3 - Oh, yes, gardening! (inspired by the lovely gardens they have here and Gabina, the true nature lover)

4- Again, masak2. For lunch or dinner maybe? (OK, I'm sure saya hanya bersemangat sekarang sahaja. Tapi I am so into cooking lately. So add that to the list)

5- Continue swimming (kat sini, tak pernah pergi. Constantly discouraged by the cold weather)

6- Print segala pictures from digital camera and make albumsssssss (have the feeling this will cost me a lot! but takpe..investment di hari tua..)

7- Read more self-help books. Boley jadi motivator lepas ni

8- Organize my expenses. Invest more money. Save more for travelling (Ibu has tonnes of books on this, might as well read 'em)

9- Give tuition! (ha...i've always wanted to do this. Ada sape2 nak I ajar anak dia? I'm a good teacher you know...hehe (NOT!) Maybe primary school pupils easier. For secondary school, I can only give Biology/Chemistry lessons) Oh, Pendidikan Jasmani pun boley.. ;)

10- Make a family trip (after so long) to...dunno where yet. Along is working on it

11- Trip with friends (would be more interesting this time, as Winnie is the bride-to-be, zulin dh ada boyfy and so on)

12- And last thing I can think of is, pergi shopping bawak mikayo in the baby stroller. Confirm orang ingat I mummy muda.. - I like! ;)

Will update as soon as I can think of anything. Semoga dipanjangkan umur utk sempat achieve all this. Malaysia..here I come......

Nite2

5 comments:

aku anak emak said...

menarek lah kamu pnya to-do list jehan.. hehe..
soo motivated.. i like!!

tak sabar menanti menunggu kepulanganmu..

kak ja said...

Hahaha.. Miss J.. ingatkan kja dulu je yg ada list pjg mcm ni.. Rupa2nya kja manusia normal!! But believe me, Miss J, bila dah balik Malaya, bnyk yg kja tak buat drp yg buat.. Sedar2 dah habis cuti!!

Anonymous said...

alaa..sedihnya..u dah nak balik ke deyy??? sapa nak buat lawak antarabangsa lagi kat sini??? sob sob sob =(

MISS J @Lagapas said...

~aku anak emak~

menarek ker? Ini semua adalah cita-cita untuk menjadikan hidupku lebih bermakna dan berbakti kepada masyarakat. Hehe. Mmg tak sabar nak balik jumpa kamu semua....25 days to go.... ;)

~kak ja~

Huhu kak ja mmg manusia normal..Sesungguhnya sesiapa yang berjaya meng-completekan list mereka, maka merekalah manusia yang kurang normal. Har har Tapi takley la camni kak ja..kalini mmg determine ni..Mari kita tunggu dan lihat okeh... ;)

~mrs. z~

Sob sob...I pun dah terasa sedeih sebenarnya nak balik ni. Excited half-sedeih half..but knowing that I might not come back is even upsetting. Well..let's see..

Anyhoo, you kenelah train hubby buat lawak antarabangsa jugak. Muahaha ;(

Anonymous said...

u are going back soon? seriously? alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, tak jumpa lagi! :(