Sunday, 31 May 2009

Long-due post : My bestfriend's wedding

I just came back from a long trip to the UK and Paris. My mind and body are doing their best to get adjusted to the local time. All in all, the trip was awesome! and extremely exhausting, what more with my two i-have-no-idea-where-we-are travel partners - my mum and angah! pening da...

anyways, because the preparation for this trip was quite a last minute one, I did not realize that I've missed to update one very special occasion - Winnie's Wedding on April 30th to May 2nd. Sorry babe, I owe you this one.

Oleh kerana terlalu banyak cerita dah accumulate by now, I decided to just pile up the pictures in proper chronology and let the pictures speak on their own. Also, the pictures are so wonderful that it would be a waste not to post them up.

Again, to Puan Winnie, Selamat pengantin baru!!! Please make time for the girls and spare us some gossips and hot hot hot news. Muahaha


Love ya!


Friday morning, pada hari buruh itu, I was sent to Serdang to meet up with the driver and co-pilot for the trip to Bentong, where the solemnization ceremony took place; Rauda and Dayana. We picked up Selvi from somewhere around there and continue our drive to Bentong. Mak oii, jam di Genting Sempah. We almost couldn't make it on time. Sorry win, kami sampai just on time, I think it was 10minutes to 3pm. Dah lah bawak doorgift suma. ;) Pastu lagi best, macik oda and layana tu pulak pakai jeans and shirt lagi. So sampai2, terpaksala pinjam blik pngantin and few minutes later they both are properly dressed for the ceremony.


The bride, and the hantarans which she crafted herself, along with two other friends. Until today I am still amazed! Well done!


The newly-wed in the limelight; win in her traditional java dress for malam berinai; and us playing around with her room decorations. Boy, I dressed up accordingly to the theme - red. Nice!




and on the next day.....





Reception ceremony. Again, I put on a baju kurung same colour with the bride. I'm starting to think that I'm part of the family. Hehe..No worries, of course seri pengantin tak dapat dikalahkan.
on the next-next day....


Reception on the groom side in Kelana Jaya. Winnie looked stunning on this day! We did not stop talking about it until after the event. This was a very happy occasion for all of us too, as an addition to winnie's big day, we got to meet up with the rest of the geng and other UNISEL colleagues.

Beautiful Classmates. Rauda couldnt make it on this day. So did Selvi, Zuleen and Radin. Kenn, Hang and Adi are not in the pictures, but I'm glad they came on that day.

Friends and old-gang...

Bottom-centre pic, we were the bujang-vogey club members. Kununnyer the singletons time di Unisel. OK, mmg tah hape2..now semua dah berpunya (dan hampir berpunya). Haha

To Pa'a, best gila dapat jumpa!

So, that is all folks. Again, I wish winnie and Fazli a happy wedded life, semoga berkekalan ke akhir hayat dan dimurahkan rezeki. May Allah bless you both always.

Until the next entry, have a great sunday people! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous!!!..I like the fresh flowers arrangement, colors,all beautiful...Its utterly utterly superb!!!...:-)

aku anak emak said...

jehan.. terharunyaaaaaaaaa.................

i was too busy sampaikan my wedding punya post pon i dh lupekan.. too many wonderful things to be remembered.

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nak amik this post n post kat belog saya hehehee (kerja senang bukan? hehe)

nk sgt jumpa awak an.. fadzli cuti sem lak.. edn june baru naik kelas semula..

nway, thanx for this entry again.. i L.O.V.E em..

zillion thanx -mmuahh *huggssss

Anonymous said...

kak jehan..mmg gorgeus la...akak still kat uk lg ke?
akak amik pe kat sane?

Miss J said...

To Faiza...

Sangat gorgeous kan! I'll let the bride know. hehe

To aku anak emak...

Wuhuu...faham2..dah kawen mmgla routine bertukar. Apetah lagi ada shift malam plak kan? Muahaha Win nak copy paste? Boley aja..Asalkan ada citationnya yang proper ya. Hehe Xpe, kita jumpa bila Lee dah stat busy and win free ok. Bila2 pun OK. BTw it's my pleasure to post an entry about ur wedding. It was a happy occasion for us too. ;)

Love u lots win ;)

To bellaisabel...

Ape yang gorgeous nye bella? Kak Jehan ker decorations wedding tu? Hahaha Thanks anyway. Nope, now dh balik Msia. I did my Masters there ;)