This is unbelievable..
Satu hari saje lagi, I will leave England for good...
For the last few days, I've been busy with packing, meeting people for the last time and packing again. 90% are done. But I still can't believe that I am actually leaving. FOR REAL!
I guess, every journey has an end. So is mine this time.
I am very sad to leave. Especially knowing that I will not come back (for studying). Will embark on a new life elsewhere. Am excited, of course, but I guess at the point of leaving something, it is oftenly heartbreaking. I am also feeling quite reluctant to leave and uncertain about my decision at times. But first step to take is to return home, and then only I'm able to judge the situation from a different perspective (although I have constantly reminded myself about the advantage of this, the uncertainty is always there). Grrr..complicated! I'll leave it to God for guidance. Yang penting, my mission here -ACCOMPLISHED!
Beberapa hari lepas pergi berjalan ke London dengan Cik Intan again. Since she will not be in Cambridge today during the leaving party (plus jamuan raya) at Kak Zetty's place, she called me early morning for a quick breakfast somewhere in city centre. So we met in Agora and chit chat and then exchange photos. Banyak sunggoh! ;)
Lunch hour I went out with Gabriela, and for the first time she put her work aside. She said this would be the last time to spend time with me. I was truly touched. (if you know gabriela, you'll understand why. NOTHING comes between her and her lab work). So we went to Grafton centre, and visit almost all the second hand shops there. I cant believe they have so many things. And they are usable. How come I have never bought any of those before. Mesti save a lot! Anyway..will update all about it nextime (I was dying to update on SOOO many things, but time is always the enemy), because today is all about leaving Cambridge...
Sekejap lagi ade makan2 and so at 11am kene gerak ke tempat Kak Ina. Then they will come to my place to pick up some things. Then malam? Tonite will be my last night in this room...Awwww...sangat sedih...Feels like yesterday..Constantly rearranging my room, decorating it, going back and forth to Argos to buy room accessories. Tak sangka nyer...I guess orang yang duduk sini for PhD lagilah tak dapat menerima kenyataan. Hehe. Anyway, I have so many stuffs! Macam dah duduk sini 3 tahun jgk! Haha.. Last night, Xuling came over to say goodbye (the term has ended, so she is going away to Switzerland for few weeks). Being such a simple person, she was even more astonished with my posessions. The room felt homey, but still a lot of stuffs. Eheh
Well anyway...the feeling is undescribable. I will not believe it until I am on the bus to heathrow tomorrow. Hmmmm.....
I will try not to think of what I'm leaving behind, but will start focussing my mind on what I can explore and achieve in the future. Look forward! Forward! Forward!
Okeh, nak sambung kemas2 and then bersiap. I guess this is it. After one loooong (ok, now it feels very short) year, I have to take my life to another level. Happens to everybody right? Life is all about making decisions. Most famous for the tough ones.
So yup...grow up....
Hmmmmm........
Saturday, 6 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jehannnnnnnnnnnnnn sedihnyaaa!!!..jehan you know what? last night faiza mimpi jehan datang preston with ur fren but dalam mimpi tu,jehan tak inform faiza nak datang,you just surprised me...owhhh,what a dream!!!...after woke up,I really felt like so real yg jehan datang sini...huhu...hopefully,faiza dapat jumpe jehan kat malaysia one day...my house kat shah alam jer...but we can meet anywhere rite??...aminn...jehannnnnnn..will be missing you!!!...:-)
Have a save journey go back to Malaysia tomorrow,k...jaga diri baik2...semoga kita akan jumpa satu hari nanti...amin...
All the best and good luck jehan!!!...rajin2 update blog ye nanti,so that dapat tahu ur latest news...:-)
take care my dear Miss Jehan...:-)
Salam dari bumi Preston,Lancashire UK:
-Faiza-
OMG Cik Faiza..terharunya I dapat message you ni. Siap mimpi2 lagi tu. Huhu Maybe sebab semalam I terasa nak call you kot. Tapi I went to a fren's place, n bile smpai bilik, ade another fren dtg singgah pulak. So lewat sg dh time tu. Today ade farewell party, so I thought I will just call you tomorrow.
I have the feeling we will meet one day. Tak taulah di mane kan.
Will try to rajin2 update. balik ni confirm busy habis lah. Hehe
OK cik Faiza, I'll give u a call kalau smpat esok ok. If not, you take care, enjoy your stay in Preston and all the best! Hope to hear good news from you ;)
Until next time..take care ;)
Salam dari bumi Cambridge, UK (hehe),
Jehan
OOhh,really Jehan??...maybe both of us ade instinct yg same,so that itu yg orang kat preston ni sampai termimpi2...hehe...sure busy balik ni update ur blog la kan...cant wait for ur next entry :-)...OK,jehan,InsyaAllah we will meet some day...faiza sebenarnya terbangun awal ni...pukul 4 am dah terjaga...terus teringat jehan nak fly back hari ni...huhu...me too Miss Jehan,hope to hear good news from you...:-)
Last but not least...you take care ok....:-)
Post a Comment