Sunday, 10 May 2009

You don't own me!

This awesome song is dedicated to...

  • myself - because generally I have always felt this way about most things (but this time it's not about me)
  • and rather more special to Along - as a wake up call, as a reminder, for your new strength, hope, and for an anticipated wonderful beginning....
  • Sesungguhnya setiap sesuatu yang berlaku itu ada hikmahnya
  • We love you and will back you all the way........

Sing your heart out
*melody sedang dimainkan*
*kami tujukan lagu ini buat A**** yang tidak mengenang budi lagi tidak layak hidup dan digelar lelaki *
* Damn you*
* From the bottom of my heart, I HATE YOU*
* We HATE you*
* And I am very sure that EVERYBODY HATES YOU*
* You = Just a Small Fry *


You don't own me
I'm not just one of your little toys
You don't own me
Don't say I can't go with other boys

And don't tell me what to do
And don't tell me what to say
And when I go out with you
Don't put me on display

You don't own me
Don't try to change me in anyway
You don't own me
Don't tie me down, cos I'll never stay

I don't tell you what to say
I don't tell you what to do
So just let me be myself
That's all I ask of you

I'm young, (I'm young)
and I love to be young
I'm free, (so free)
and I love to be free
To live my life the way that I want
To say and do whatever I please

You Don't Own Me...


Note 1: A**** bukan Asraf yer...LOL
Note 2: A healthy relationship is a matter of balance..in every sense..

God...I am beyond upset....!! We were drenched in tears (me and along) while sitting in the car in the car porch. I have never felt such deep hatred towards anyone. And when I do, you just crossed the line.

So now, I am proud to announce that you are officially the first on my MOST-HATED-PEOPLE LIST! Period.

5 comments:

dAkBaiK said...

waaaaaa...garangnyaaa...

the girl in stiletto said...

breathe away, j. what goes around comes around. Tuhan Maha Adil.

kak ja said...

Semoga Along tabah menerima ujian Allah swt.. Dia beruntung ada Miss J yg setia menemani..

*amboi... siap bg peringatan lagi, A**** bkn Asraf.. Org SP mmg baik2.. hehehe..

azizi said...

jom, kita hantar santau digital ;-)
.....
some people are acting like only hell deserved.

nabil kiut said...

bertenang..
gi makan coklat n shopping.
=)