How to do it:
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
1 - I am currently jobless, bored and lost! - not anymore, I have found a new small project for now. It's a big responsibility...not bored and have small goals every week! ;D
2 - For the first time in my life, I weigh 60 kilograms! Wuhuu...optimal weight according to BMI test okk. - skrg entah, feels perfectly fine ;)
3 - Just started taking supplements. Thanks to 'Dr.' Asraf who has always been worried sick about my health condition. Feels much better now. But sir, I think that's the reason behind the weight gained. (eceh..salahkan pill pulak) ;D
4 - I had (notice the word HAD?) a resolution to order only plain water everytime I dine at restaurants/mamak. The trial period was for a month. Got through only the first week! Hehe - still unsuccessful!
5 - Milo Ais is my favourite! That explains the failure for resolution no.4 ;)
6 - Got a new resolution now - I'm reducing the consumption of eggs. Reason? Normal intake would be 5 eggs per week.And me? I normally take 14 eggs per week. Unbelievable kan!Cholesterol people..euww... - yup, berjaya me-reduce eggs intake to i dunno how much per week, but it's less than before . weheee
7 - My family said I'm a junk collector. I think I do..but they are actually cute stuffs that have no functions whatsoever.
8 - I believe I own more than 40 scarves/tudungs. Hehe But my cambridge labmates were annoyed by the fact since I only wear white most of the time. - am more colourful now..and verified - i own more than 60 scarves now! Haha..but letting go 10 of them...
9 - White or coloured, I'm totally conscious about the state of the tudung I'm wearing. It has to be pointed, and aligned! Not to the left, not to the right. - nothing's changed
10 - That makes me alert to mirrors too ;D
11 - I L.O.V.E bags more than anything! I think, I bought more than 15 last year alone. ;) - and scarves when come to think of it
12 - I have several travelling plans ligned up until June. March/April free. Anyone? - end of march taken!
13 - I am terrible when it comes to making decisions...indecisive!! -will start performing istikharah
14 - My nephew is so cute. He prefers his nanny(maid) more than me though! Bollocks! *excuse the language* ;D - AHAH! Not anymore bay-b!
15 - I think Amsterdam is a very cool place! But I love the mess in london! However, cambridge is very dear to me, more than anywhere else in the UK! Haha So bias! - insyaAllah will be back for a short visit. Yeeha!
16 - That reminds me of...the stupidest thing I've ever done - I accidently deleted the whole pictures of me and Asraf for the visit to london for the first time ever! Rasa bersalah still tak hilang until now! Sorry sorry sorry again! - unforgiven
17 - I miss arwah Azwan so much. And I still cant believe he's gone. ;( - now nenek is gone too. Al-fatihah. Semoga ditempatkan di kalangan golongan yang beriman...
18 - I have direction dyslexia! Haha - now takdapat determine. Perhaps improved
19 - I have a very long wishlist! Contact me if you feel the need to please me. ;) - still do...
20 - I miss my cambridge darlings..and cant wait for the next gathering with unisel babes
21 - Oh oh..i want a mini cooper too. That or a white range rover. Asraf?? - or X5..hehe
22 - I just discovered yellow suits my skin. Heh
23 - I used to take salsa lesson in college. Loved it
24 - I want to meet Oprah..I want to be Oprah! (as in rich and smart!) Not physically okk. muahaha - i want..i want!
25 - I have ten different occupations that I have always wanted to be.. - a journalist, a medical doctor, a teacher (primary/secondary school), a photographer, an artist, a guitarist, a clothes designer, a producer, a singer and lately i am thinking of being a cook! see..never a scientist ok..haha..talking about indicisive and fate!!!
Cheers
I am tagging.....
1-Ejannz
2-Aliaa
3-Faiza
4-Pa'a
5-Winnie
6-Pakcik Azizi
7-Kak Ja
8- Farah Asyikin
9-Josh
10-Najmin
and all in my list...hehe tak larat la nk tulis sesatu.....selamat menulis kawan-kawan....
Mikayo : I amm sooo sleepy.....gudnite everyone....



3 comments:
yay macik dah buat!! :D
amsterdam rules!...heh..heh..heh
* eh... jgn lupa singgah lagi ye. ;-)
~the girl in stiletto~
yay..akhirnye macik accomplish sumthing...hehe...
~azizi~
wuhuu...tepat sekali. kalau ade rejeki, akan singgah ke amsterdam lagi! tapi kalini jehan pulak bawakkan KFC dari Malaysia! Siap nasi beriyani pun boley! Muahaha..jgn jeles!
Post a Comment