Monday, 22 September 2008

Berbuka puasa...Part 2 : Eating out

Okay..so apart from being alone and breaking fast in the college, there are times where the girls get together and masak2. The first time we berbuka bersama was on the day Kak Ina and Kak Zetty arrived from Malaysia. So Kak Lin cooked. Oh terlupa, I did an entry about this. Anyway, no pictures taken then.

This was taken on the second time kami berbuka bersama, same venue, different menu. Oh, Kak Lin masak (again!) hehe. Main menu was mee bandung ;)

us with food

Several times I berbuka at K. Ina's place...atas invitation of course. Her place is very strategic, memang laluan antarabangsa! Hehe Well let say from the lab, I have to pass Newnham college first before reaching Wolfson College (my place). So dalam 5 minutes ride. Thanks kak ina. Jasamu dikenang ;)

And last week, I was craving for seafood briyani at the Indian restaurant not far from my place. My goodness..the prawns and squids inside were marvellous. They have this buttery taste and to eat it with the veggie+yogurt and hot briyani rice, memang besssttt....The price has gone up a little bit I think. Spent 10pounds for this. But totally worth it ;) Both of us berbuka with tuna sandwich first, pray, then leave for the restaurant. Oh, sekarang terasa mcm nak pegi lagi jerr?? Hm....
Muka laparr..

Muka Happy! It's time!


Looking forward for next weekend berbuka activity. Barulah rasa meriah sikit puasa di sini ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tak best terperap jek kat bilik..kuar sekali sekala ubah angin best kan..kumpul2 :)

Anonymous said...

more updates?!

MISS J @Lagapas said...

~Suw~

sangattt! mmg kene keluar selalu baru ade mood nak buat kerja! hihi (yeker?) ;)

~mrs. z~

more updates soon.....i'll be back! ;)