Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Praise be to Allah

wah...syukur kepada Tuhan yang maha Esa..penglihatan ku telah pulih semula.......

FYI, i got myself an eye infection since Sunday..on both eyes!! It is an acute conjuctivits which causes the eyes to become watery, an in my case extreeeemely sensitive to light. Sunlight is still bearable, but laptop screen and television was very painful to look at. I cant even glare at both my favourite world inventions! So, berhari2 duduk di dalam gelap...TOTAL DARK! No kidding..

As for now, sudah improve sedikit...Still blinking my eyes as I'm writing this. Has to type very fast! Agak2je menekan keyboard. Wuhuu..Should wait till they recover fully, sebab tak berapa elok to tense the eyes by exposing them to light! I think! However, juga tak sanggup bersabar setelah 4 hari tak check emails n so on..ish2..sabar jehan..

Hope esok fully recover...At last, dapat tgk tv malamni..also, hopefully lusa dapat ke lab..bosan alagapas ni...

Lots to story morey...

*wink* or blink.... LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

get well soon!!

u sampai bila kat cambridge ni? i'll go visit you on june, can't decide the dates yet as I'm struggling with my audit project at the moment. is that all right with you?

do you still get online on msn messenger? tak pernah tgk u online pun. miss you!

Unknown said...

laa..siannyer! pakai spek hitam la..get well soon!!

MISS J @Lagapas said...

~Zy~

wah..miss u too..june is fine. I'll be busy too cuz I'm finishing this august kn..20th-23rd June il go to lake district. early june ok jer..

anyways, i stay kt sini until end of october..time tu free jgk! November mau balik rumah..wihiii

Msn tak login dah..YM aja dong
jehan4oct@yahoo.com

~Suw~

Thanks kak suw..sudah semakin sembuh ini...huhu mmg hari2 pakai mata lalat..